SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My wife won an award
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My wife won an award Login/Join 
There is a world elsewhere
Picture of Echtermetzger
posted Hide Post
dang, even the Coasties have better camo than UCP.

If UCP wasn't the canary in the coal mine about how screwy Big Army was, I don't know what was.

A well balanced breakfast being necessary to the start of a healthy day, the right of the people to keep and eat food shall not be infringed.

Posts: 6685 | Location: The hard land of the Winter | Registered: April 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
What an accomplishment and to be congratulated! Well done and a lot to be proud of Smile

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bit of an understatement. This qualifies as a major league BFD.

____

I'm filled with gratitude for the blessings I've received.

Posts: 707 | Location: So Cal | Registered: September 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vic40204
posted Hide Post
CONGRATULATIONS to your wife.

Vic

Vic Johnson

Posts: 798 | Location: Augusta, Georgia. | Registered: February 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!!

Posts: 214 | Registered: December 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice job!

"Chief, honey..."

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2363 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
That's awesome! Much better than a leg lamp too!

Posts: 17881 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wasabibill:
Bit of an understatement. This qualifies as a major league BFD.
Where's Joe Biden when you need him? This is a BFD.

Good for her!

Posts: 20084 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to Chief Petty Officer Cimino and her husband. Thanks for her service.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Congrats and well done. Please thank her for her service.

Posts: 1953 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
2 types of people..Those with Guns and those who dig!
Picture of USMC-PRIDE
posted Hide Post
Outstanding! Congrats, keep up the great work.

---------------------------------------
"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence."-----Charles Beard

Posts: 1104 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: July 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post