SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How about this to jingle your bells?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How about this to jingle your bells? Login/Join 
Picture of np149
posted Hide Post
Outstanding! Thanks for posting this!

Posts: 236 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 15, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of D4Heavy
posted Hide Post
That was fantastic! thanks for posting Jallen!

Posts: 396 | Location: Alabama | Registered: December 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
how cool is that?

Good stuff

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11143 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
Picture of thomjb
posted Hide Post
JALLEN,

Needed that today, thank you

thom

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2835 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Are...MARSHALL
Picture of armedmd
posted Hide Post
Excellent! Thank you for sharing!

Build a man a fire and keep him warm for a night, set a man on fire and keep him warm the rest of his life.

Posts: 1893 | Location: WV | Registered: December 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That gets me in the swing of the season.

Thanks.

Posts: 1345 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
THE BEST!

Posts: 4609 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Jallen. Played that for my family tonight before dinner. It was a hit!!
Merry Christmas to all.

-------------

The sadder but wiser girl for me.

Posts: 1055 | Location: Idaho Panhandle | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post