SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How about this to jingle your bells?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How about this to jingle your bells? Login/Join 
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/embed/khQN5ylb3H0?rel=0

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rev. A. J. Forsyth
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting that! It was amazing.

Posts: 1639 | Location: Winston-Salem  | Registered: April 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
Fantastic. Thanks for sharing that

Posts: 2337 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for posting. Enjoyed the video.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Thanks for putting a smile on this face! Smile

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ShouldBFishin
posted Hide Post
That was awesome! Cool

Posts: 1800 | Location: MN | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lugerguards
posted Hide Post
Best 8 minutes and 53 seconds spent this week, Thank you for posting and Merry Christmas everyone.

Shawn

Nothing here to see!

Posts: 1865 | Location: Will County, Illinois | Registered: October 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Very nice; I love those performances. Thank you.

I wonder how many people today have any idea of the significance of their old (Army) uniforms.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47397 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
That was great - Jingle all the way. Merry Christmas!

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Loved it! Thanks for sharing, JALLEN!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIG 229R
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jim, enjoyed it and re-shared it on my facebook page.

SigP229R
Harry Callahan "A man has got to know his limitations".
Teddy Roosevelt "Talk soft carry a big stick"
I Cor10: 13 "1611KJV"

Posts: 6066 | Registered: March 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Classic Big Band punch! I love that sound.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12766 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fantastic, thanks for sharing!

Posts: 482 | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
That was great !! Thanks for posting, I shared it with some family members too.

Posts: 3850 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Great stuff! thanks for posting!

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Thank You
Thank You

Merry Christmas

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
Now I need a fix of the Andrews Sisters! Smile

Thanks for posting.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
That was just fabulous...and it kept getting better and better! Thanks Jim, and thanks to...USAAF!

Posts: 18042 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If that won't get one into the Christmas spirit, one needs to check one's pulse for you are dead!!! Thanx, it put a smile on my face.

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sooooo good Jallen, thank you! That video & sound makes it easy to close my eyes and return to the 40's & visualize the Glen Miller Band.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post