SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    First Hummer of the year.......
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

First Hummer of the year....... Login/Join 
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted
Mcdonough GA about lunch time first hummingbird of the year, get those feeders out.

Posts: 3572 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
What kind?

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5319 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
Ruby throated.

Posts: 3572 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
I'm still waiting for the first one of the decade.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12933 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
We just got in a troupe of tourista Annas a couple days ago....

Posts: 9854 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Saw a couple last week here on the OR coast, light was wrong so I didn't see what they were. Best ever was this morning, saw a Rufous and it was real brightly colored.

Posts: 74 | Registered: April 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
Somebody posted a link last year to a sightings map.

Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
I put our feeder out last Saturday, hoping for some rufous as they are speeding way up north. So far, we've only had one visitor, a male black-chinned.

We just came in from our yard just now, and he is still here. It appears he is an early resident, just waiting for the babes to show up.

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1171 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
We are lucky I guess as we have them year round in these parts.

Posts: 3240 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BRL:
I'm still waiting for the first one of the decade.

Wink

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
First Hummer of the year.......

You're a lucky man! Big Grin

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post