SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Antifa attacking pets now - Texas members.
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Antifa attacking pets now - Texas members. Login/Join 
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cmr076:

Keep in mind they think we're all nazis.

They should consider reading something known as a book. I'd suggest "Rise and Fall of the Third Reich". They should perhaps take note of the SA, and what happened once those they backed gained power.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nighthawk:
I know the Antifa did show up in Houston last weekend, were going to cause problems in one of the downtown parks. They only had 20 antifa's show up, all dressed in black in 90+ degree temps. From the videos I have seen, and the news reports, they were met by what was reported 2000 Texans, most were armed with rifles.For some reason the Antifa did not want to mix it up, and departed soon after they arrived. That being said, I would not trust spawns of Satan not to try something like this.

I hadn't heard that! It's a lovely story and thanks for sharing. Big Grin

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
June 2nd, a postal worker was arrested for putting nails into meatballs and giving them to dogs on her route:

Postal Worker Arrested

So don't be surprised if the Antifas do something like this.

I did more reading tonight and it looks like what I posted was fake, so I apologize for that. However I have been following this antifa nonsense since the beginning and I wouldn't put it past them. A college professor smashing people in the head with a bike lock, pepper spraying people at peaceful get togethers. Keep in mind they think we're all nazis. I suspect the shooting in VA yesterday was a deranged individual that took the media rhetoric that we're all racist, homophobic, baby killing nazis literally. These people can't be taken lightly.

Please change title or ask moderator to remove it.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OMCHamlin:

If somebody did that to my dogs, and I could get my hands on them, they would beg to be allowed to die...

Exactly this ! ! ! Mad

Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmanic:
quote:
Originally posted by nighthawk:
I know the Antifa did show up in Houston last weekend, were going to cause problems in one of the downtown parks. They only had 20 antifa's show up, all dressed in black in 90+ degree temps. From the videos I have seen, and the news reports, they were met by what was reported 2000 Texans, most were armed with rifles.For some reason the Antifa did not want to mix it up, and departed soon after they arrived. That being said, I would not trust spawns of Satan not to try something like this.
I hadn't heard that! It's a lovely story and thanks for sharing. Big Grin
It was a hoax similar to the OP's article - http://www.chron.com/news/hous...nn-park-11182041.php
quote:
In the wake of the story below reporting on the nightmare scenario of the beloved Hermann Park-area Sam Houston statue being under fire from an anti-fascist group, a few more details about the individuals behind the Facebook page were uncovered. Originally, this event and controversy was covered in a tongue-in-cheek manner, which was probably lost on a few people. Texas Antifa is not a real group of radicals looking to get 'ol Sam taken down, but an alt-right troll job. This was brought to our attention by a reader and further clarified by the Houston Press' Craig Malisow on Thursday. Texas Antifa is not affiliated with any real anti-fascist groups that might exist in Houston, and simply made the event page and Facebook group to point and laugh at the rash, unpopular opinions of a hypothetical group of people. All that matters is that Big Sam isn't going anywhere and faithful Texans can rest easy on June 10. The only thing of note happening on that date near the statue might be some engagement photos and a few family picnics.

On a positive note, several hundred Texans showed up and many were armed - http://www.chron.com/houston/a...-statue-11210583.php

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23220 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XinTX:
quote:

Keep in mind they think we're all nazis.

They should consider reading something known as a book. I'd suggest "Rise and Fall of the Third Reich". They should perhaps take note of the SA, and what happened once those they backed gained power.

You forget the last refuge of the hyperventilating airhead. Anything written, photographed or otherwise documented that contradicts what the morons believe is automatically either lies, incomplete or misrepresented in a way that buries the "truth" these morons want to believe in.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
This is the reason we do not allow "I got it in an email" sensationalist warnings.

It's also why Para wants us to be cool about "mass shooting" type reports.

We're interested in the facts here, not all the horrible things that could be, but aren't.

Posts: 17733 | Registered: August 12, 2000Report This Post