SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Antifa attacking pets now - Texas members.
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Antifa attacking pets now - Texas members. Login/Join 
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted
Not sure if this is legit, but I know how much we all love our pets, so in an abundance of caution I thought I'd share. This looks like it's taking place in Texas.

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I agree with you, probably troll level Gandalf the White.
but man, if it isn't....

Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure why, but I doubt that is legit. Just my reaction to the tweet.

I do, however, think it is very possible that Antifa and other violent leftist groups will try to identify and harm Trump supporters in their-- in our-- homes and neighborhoods. We just had a thread about a truck in Texas with a MAGA sticker that took gunfire on the highway.

Antifa would like to spread as much mayhem as possible.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
The problem is that even if it is fake, some leftist psychos may do it out of their over abundance of hatred.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
There isn't an Antifa idiot anywhere near the 3 towns named in that tweet. Vidor is in deep east Texas small and rural. Giddings and Schulenberg are tiny stops between Houston and Austin and Houston and San Antonio respectively. These are not the type of communities where people congregate with their K9 friends in public places either. Are these idiots going to drive around and throw spiked treats at houses in rural Texas? You that will go well Big Grin

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Report This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Woe beith the punk that does.

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
"Don't shoot until you see the whites of their eyes."

Let me preach on it...

Holding off until we are absolutely sure of who is doing what is of utmost importance.

Especially in such a matter as taking a fight to people who are also citizens of this country.

We may well endure a few "incoming" and "probing" attempts to get us to "run to the fight", but think a minute.

In the movie, "We Were Soldiers..." that Col. Moore knew that the enemy would try and draw him into an ambush situation, time and again so "...he can have his massacre...", the enemy we face today is no different.

Thirsting to "get some" is going to be the most foolish of responses to the GDCs, snowflakes, troublemakers of all types, and their tactics.

Trust me, if it gets bad enough that it becomes a hot situation, there will be no doubt in your mind, nor will much be lost that cannot be retaken.

I am sick and tired of all this crap, especially having lived through it fifty years ago.

But let the desperate people continue their desperate acts, for it reveals who they are to the "middle majority of America" and whom we want on the right side of the lines, as well as the law.

Be cool, be prepared, make your bed every morning, clean your rifle and continue to push back on every opportunity that presents itself to you.

Be ready in a Minute.

But do not be fearful (or foolish).

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
"Put your trust in God, my boys, and keep your powder dry!"
~Cromwell

"...and your rifle clean."

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Vidor is one of the red-nekkidess and racist areas in the world. Antifa folks would likely be seen at the exit off I-10. Would not end well for them.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20302 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Report This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
"Don't shoot until you see the whites of their eyes."

Let me preach on it...

Holding off until we are absolutely sure of who is doing what is of utmost importance.

Especially in such a matter as taking a fight to people who are also citizens of this country.

We may well endure a few "incoming" and "probing" attempts to get us to "run to the fight", but think a minute.

In the movie, "We Were Soldiers..." that Col. Moore knew that the enemy would try and draw him into an ambush situation, time and again so "...he can have his massacre...", the enemy we face today is no different.

Thirsting to "get some" is going to be the most foolish of responses to the GDCs, snowflakes, troublemakers of all types, and their tactics.

Trust me, if it gets bad enough that it becomes a hot situation, there will be no doubt in your mind, nor will much be lost that cannot be retaken.

I am sick and tired of all this crap, especially having lived through it fifty years ago.

But let the desperate people continue their desperate acts, for it reveals who they are to the "middle majority of America" and whom we want on the right side of the lines, as well as the law.

Be cool, be prepared, make your bed every morning, clean your rifle and continue to push back on every opportunity that presents itself to you.

Be ready in a Minute.

But do not be fearful (or foolish).

Well said as usual. My rifles are clean (until tomorrow), I can't promise my bed will be made though!

├┼┼╕
246R

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
"Antifa for Islam"? I'm willing to believe someone out there is that messed up, but that's still a bit odd. Unless this is supposed to be some kind of thing about immigration, I guess. There are enough loons out there right now that it's getting hard to keep track of which loon is who.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
"Antifa for Islam"? I'm willing to believe someone out there is that messed up, but that's still a bit odd. Unless this is supposed to be some kind of thing about immigration, I guess. There are enough loons out there right now that it's getting hard to keep track of which loon is who.

It's not that far off. Antifa went to oppose an "anti sharia" march. Try and wrap your head around that. We stand with the LGBTQRSRUV community, but approve sharia law.... yea, that really happened.

├┼┼╕
246R

Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:
Vidor is one of the red-nekkidess and racist areas in the world. Antifa folks would likely be seen at the exit off I-10. Would not end well for them.

RMD

Ranks right up there with Santa Fe TX in redneck quotient. Well, maybe Vidor does take the title as Santa Fe only has an annual Klan rally, but they do have a winery so......

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
This has to be trolling, maybe the author of the post is hoping some antifa idiots try this. This sign used to be up in Vidor until not too long ago. The residents took it seriously.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Report This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
June 2nd, a postal worker was arrested for putting nails into meatballs and giving them to dogs on her route:

Postal Worker Arrested

So don't be surprised if the Antifas do something like this.

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Report This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
June 2nd, a postal worker was arrested for putting nails into meatballs and giving them to dogs on her route:

Postal Worker Arrested

So don't be surprised if the Antifas do something like this.

I did more reading tonight and it looks like what I posted was fake, so I apologize for that. However I have been following this antifa nonsense since the beginning and I wouldn't put it past them. A college professor smashing people in the head with a bike lock, pepper spraying people at peaceful get togethers. Keep in mind they think we're all nazis. I suspect the shooting in VA yesterday was a deranged individual that took the media rhetoric that we're all racist, homophobic, baby killing nazis literally. These people can't be taken lightly.

├┼┼╕
246R

10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cmr076:
These people can't be taken lightly.

^^^ True dat.

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
"If we break their closest friends we break them."
Message to all Antifa types considering such behavior. This action will not break me, but it will result in your immediate death. I do not dabble in threats, but I am well known for keeping my promises. I also appear to be completely out of compassion at this point.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
that picture has been going around for quite a while on a few different posts about animal abusers and evil neighbors or PETA trying to take peoples animals away. I believe it originated in a story about people who hate animals or whatnot leaving those around dog parks.

A google search for the photo brought up the SNOPES article about the dog part. A google reverse image search, oddly enough came up with all spanish results translating to "meat with nails for dogs."

while this is a scare-story, I don't doubt the depravity of people like Antifa and PETA, etc.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Report This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
I know the Antifa did show up in Houston last weekend, were going to cause problems in one of the downtown parks. They only had 20 antifa's show up, all dressed in black in 90+ degree temps. From the videos I have seen, and the news reports, they were met by what was reported 2000 Texans, most were armed with rifles.For some reason the Antifa did not want to mix it up, and departed soon after they arrived. That being said, I would not trust spawns of Satan not to try something like this.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Report This Post