SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    At least they are not blaming guns, now it is liquor
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

At least they are not blaming guns, now it is liquor Login/Join 
posted

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
They can't seem to get straight the name of the town--sometimes it's "Dalton" and other times "Dolton". WRATGAS?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah. Chicago accent. Not consistent across races.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
“We will go into an emergency session with our police and fire committee and we will research and try to find out who the owner of this club is,” said Muhammad.

I wonder how hard it would be ready a business license application?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did you come from behind
that rock, or from under it?

Picture of Audioholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
They can't seem to get straight the name of the town--sometimes it's "Dalton" and other times "Dolton". WRATGAS?

flashguy

I thought the town would be bigger.

"Every time you think you weaken the nation" Moe Howard

Posts: 2048 | Location: Out standing in my field. | Registered: February 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
I'm betting the liquor licensee has clout and nothing happens. I do believe Dolton is a shit hole of Progressive values.

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I've got news for them. The problem isn't liquor nor guns.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29608 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act

Posts: 3435 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thanks for the laugh

posted Hide Post
If they would just regulate liquor to the extent they regulate cars then....oh wait, nevermind.

"The days are stacked against what we think we are." Jim Harrison

Posts: 1116 | Location: Ann Arbor | Registered: September 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Dolton is next to a nice little town the South Suburbs called Harvey.

Pretty much one and the same.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post