SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Went Shopping with the wife today and Scored some hard to find Ammo
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Went Shopping with the wife today and Scored some hard to find Ammo Login/Join 
Picture of IndianaMike
posted
My Wife and Myself went shopping for Today for her Birthday
look at what i found

Posts: 1600 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Score!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38641 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Lucky Dude!

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4221 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^
Thanks for the reminder, bendable!

Posts: 17221 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
wow !
What did i do wrong ?
I am going to change it ! i just dont understand what i did wrong?
Please tell me what i did

Posts: 1600 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's a decent small lot of ammo.

If you don't mind the intrusive question, what was the approximate damage? I haven't looked around recently, last I saw 9mm ball was around 60+ cents a round?

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1933 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IndianaMike:
wow !
What did i do wrong ?

I didn't see the original post but it was probably a vague or 'open thread to see content' title. Some of the members were getting out of hand with click bait threads for a while there.

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1933 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
As I have heard (I think on the Forum), when you go shopping with your wife, hold her hand. It's not a matter of romance, it's a matter of economics.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
All cap titles are also a no-no.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16304 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by soflaac:

If you don't mind the intrusive question, what was the approximate damage? I haven't looked around recently, last I saw 9mm ball was around 60+ cents a round?

Winchester 9mm was $.19 and the Sig and Blaser brass was close to $.30 per round

posted Hide Post
Good score! But Blaser is out in my book. Had a squib that could have been bad, had I not noticed. Only time my 229, and it scared me.

I'm pretty much Winchester all the time from that on out. Never have had that problem again.

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Let me guess, $10.000.

Posts: 4620 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IndianaMike:
quote:
Originally posted by soflaac:

Winchester 9mm was $.19 and the Sig and Blaser brass was close to $.30 per round

Wow at a good price too!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4829 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post