SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Parents/ grand parents of elementary school-aged kids: Bald Beagle- new American history/ government educational content channel
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Parents/ grand parents of elementary school-aged kids: Bald Beagle- new American history/ government educational content channel Login/Join 
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted
Many will recognize the American Center for Law and Justice ( ACLJ ) as one of the primary legal centers that is involved with a long list of conservative oriented legal issues, up to and acting to represent President Trump in legal matters. Among their recent actions, they defended President Trump during the Impeachment hearings.

Many have probably seen Jay and Jordan Sekulow during appearances on the various news networks.

Recognizing that many school-aged kids aren't receiving much, if any, American history and government in schools today, the ACLJ has launched a new effort to bring content to kids, called Bald Beagle. It will be age-appropriate material, and they are focused on bringing Nickleodean/ Muppets/ Disney like quality to the channel.

They have longer ranged plans to create content for older kids, but for now they will focus on elementary school aged kids.

The initial roll out will be on You Tube, while exploring the possibility of appearing on other platforms.

This link to the Bald Beagle website has a video explaining the concept:

https://baldbeagle.com/

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bald Beagle’s mission is to present kids with high-quality educational content that illustrates the great – and sometimes complicated – history and principles of these United States we are blessed to call home. From the founding fathers, to how Government actually works, and what kids can do right now to protect and preserve our constitutional republic.

When I read this I could hear heads exploding all around me.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14034 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the information.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5303 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
I'm impressed!

But with Bald Beagle, Moms, Dads, and Grandparents can rest assured that their kids are being taught fundamental truths – not being exposed to some extreme, subversive agenda – through high-quality content that can compete with the best children’s entertainment that television, streaming services, or the internet have to offer.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5396 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
[QUOTE] principles of these United States.

Want to blow peoples mind? Stress the difference between "these" vs 'this' and how it relates to current politics.

Posts: 3297 | Location: IN | Registered: January 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
The Bald Beagle channel now has their first five children's content videos out so I thought I'd bump this thread and let parents and grandparents check them out and see if these are something for your kids.

The content is definitely aimed for the younger kids on these first videos.

One of the things I liked on the George Washington follow-up video is that it quizzes kids to see if they remember a few of the lessons from the first video, which I would think would re-enforce learning. I hope they do more of these follow-up type videos.

You Tube Bald Beagle channel videos

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll be showing my daughter tomorrow. Thanks for the information.

Posts: 1608 | Registered: March 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post