SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Poll - Are you a Type A Person or Type B Person
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Poll - Are you a Type A Person or Type B Person Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
"Do you have a life preserver?"

I voted B. Though I prefer mayo to ketchup, or at least a mix of mayo and ketchup.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Perception
posted Hide Post
I picked D, but only because I must protest the options afforded by this poll. Ketchup is not an acceptable condiment for use on any food, fries included. Acceptable choices would have been mustard, bbq sauce, ranch dressing, chili, cheese, bacon, garlic and parmesan, and even weird Canadian toppings like cheese curds and gravy.

That is not an all inclusive list, but ketchup is a crime against food!

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford, "it is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them. They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards."
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard, then the wrong lizard might get in."

Posts: 3514 | Location: Two blocks from the Center of the Universe | Registered: December 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
A

nope, B

definitely B

but, B+ or an A-

yeah thats it

A-

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
A

With the health kick most places prescribe to now fries no longer come with enough salt for my taste, hence my "A" vote, That way the added salt sticks to them instead of just falling off. Big Grin

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4129 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Everybody knows you salt the ketchup not the fries Razz BTW Is it Catsup or Ketchup.....

Posts: 23439 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dbltap
posted Hide Post
What?!....no waffle fry option. Heathens!

Posts: 458 | Registered: August 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
B. And I often order honey mustard dip for my fries.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16088 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
going back to a B+

I think

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Team Apathy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:
Originally posted by badcopnodonut!!:
Squirting ketchup all over the fries is uncivilized and barbaric. Big Grin

Second only to eating a KitKat bar as a single piece instead of one row at a time.

Big Grin

I’ve been known to do that as it *really* bugs my wife. Big Grin

Posts: 6363 | Location: Modesto, CA | Registered: January 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Perception:
I picked D, but only because I must protest the options afforded by this poll. Ketchup is not an acceptable condiment for use on any food, fries included. Acceptable choices would have been mustard, bbq sauce, ranch dressing, chili, cheese, bacon, garlic and parmesan, and even weird Canadian toppings like cheese curds and gravy.

Well then, the last time I mentioned this a tremor disturbed the force...I always put ketchup on perfectly cooked scrambled eggs (omelettes too)...delicious!!

Posts: 3232 | Location: Middle Earth, Rivendell | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Perception:

Big Grin

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23249 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caught in a loop
posted Hide Post
D. I find ketchup disgusting, actually.

BBQ sauce or honey mustard, maybe, but never ketchup.

"In order to understand recursion, you must first learn the principle of recursion."

Posts: 3352 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: August 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
ketchup is a smoothie

Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Sorry but fries should only have salt on them, and nothing else.

Ketchup is well not so good.

Archerman

Posts: 2486 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Neither. I eat fries sans ketchup.
Archerman, yes sir, fries loaded with salt = tasty. Smile

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
C. When I use method A I eat my fries with a fork. Method B I can use my fingers.

Posts: 3382 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Neither. I eat fries sans ketchup.
Archerman, yes sir, fries loaded with salt = tasty. Smile

Fries are merely a salt delivery system. I eat 90% sans catsup.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like mine with a little trailer sauce.

Posts: 512 | Location: Pearland, Tx | Registered: June 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
then , Then! there are the " I have to have Ranch dressing" folks.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54637 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
Type B is if i just need to dip my fries in a sauce. Type A is for more than one topping - like cheese, and sauce, and chili, and bacon, and shit.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post