SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Poll - Are you a Type A Person or Type B Person
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Poll - Are you a Type A Person or Type B Person Login/Join 
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
I am an option A guy. Squirt some ketchup on them, dig in and start eating. No need for a lot of extra steps and I don't care if get a little ketchup on my fingers, it wipes off. I am also the guy that likes my steaks done and cuts it up before eating.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
Voted D, not ketchup fan...

Same.
Me, too. The only thing I use catsup on is meatloaf.

quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
All I want on fries is salt.
Yep.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
I'm a B; the Mrs is A. Drives me nuts when she does that.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21838 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
I like my ketchup on the side...gooshing it all over the fries makes them messy to eat and having to watch me lick my fingers in public is...well...not a good thing Big Grin

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
I am morally superior and will only dip my fries in mayonnaise on the side. Everybody else is wrong.

I'm kidding (about the mayonnaise). Big Grin

I really don't care about what you eat or how; rare, well done, ketchup, beans/not in your chili. Bon appetit.

Posts: 4817 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
All I want on fries is salt.

Agreed and why I voted D. Smile

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
What's the red stuff, and where's the garlic?

Posts: 15022 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tgtshuter
posted Hide Post
I voted C, but substitute ketchup for Texas Pete!

Sometimes I sprinkle it, sometimes I dip. Wink

Posts: 711 | Location: SC, USA | Registered: October 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
Option A is just uncivilized....

B is the only real option for a modern society

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20808 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
quote:
but I have a compulsion to vote in polls

I don't, so I didn't, but if I had voted, I would have voted D. I prefer mayo with my fries.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2084 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
C. It could go either way...just depends on mood and how large or small the portions are. Small sized serving may not even need ketchup, while a large serving does. Also, if they are served in a bag (fast food) or served in a plate could determine ketchup use.

Posts: 3232 | Location: Middle Earth, Rivendell | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Set out once to become the world's greatest procrastinator, but never got around to it
Picture of Fdan
posted Hide Post
WHO, on God's green earth, puts ketchup on otherwise perfectly good French fries? WHO?

Posts: 1986 | Location: Southern California | Registered: January 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
Option A. I wash my hands before I eat, so I don't mind licking my fingers.

Posts: 5759 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
ketchup is for dipping, when yo' fries is too hot to eat...

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by joel9507:
What's the red stuff, and where's the garlic?
Oh yeah, I forgot about those. There's a little place called "Mustard's Last Stand" -- they have a couple of locations in the Melbourne FL area. Garlic fries. They are great!

Good hot dogs, various types of sausage, soft drinks, beer, and those fantastic garlic fries.

I'll need to find an excuse to go to that area. Maybe a trip to Space Coast Bullets to pick up some reloading supplies?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30641 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
we had our first experience with truffle oil fries down in the Keys. that was quite an addicted phase... made 'em at home, too.

Big Grin

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dubdubu
posted Hide Post
B. What no cheese option?

Posts: 68 | Location: St Louis Co, Mo | Registered: November 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
B except in my case, no fries are allowed to touch the ketchup until I say so.

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by badcopnodonut!!:
Squirting ketchup all over the fries is uncivilized and barbaric. Big Grin

Second only to eating a KitKat bar as a single piece instead of one row at a time.

Big Grin

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of skonie
posted Hide Post
If I use ketchup at all, I dip the fry into it.

Posts: 1513 | Location: NV | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post