SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Poll - Are you a Type A Person or Type B Person
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Poll - Are you a Type A Person or Type B Person Login/Join 
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted
This is meant to be lighthearted, not scientific, and you're missing the point if you're are not smiling when you vote.

Question:
Which type of French Fry Person are you?

Choices:
A - I like my fries ready to eat with no extra steps and don't mind a little ketchup on my fingers/hands
B - I like to dip my fries and avoid messy fingers/hands
C - I switch between A & B
D - This poll does not apply to me for some reason (don't eat fries, dip my fries in something else, etc) but I have a compulsion to vote in polls

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23254 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
B, because there's no need to make a giant mess.

Option A virtually ensures one will end up with ketchup on his or her shirt.

God bless America.

Posts: 13497 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Pouring the ketchup directly on the fries will cool them off quicker. I like 'em HOT!

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10705 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Soggy too.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13399 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not Today
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post
Squirting ketchup all over the fries is uncivilized and barbaric. Big Grin

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
B. But it will be Tabasco Catsup.

Posts: 3147 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Option A is just uncivilized....

B is the only real option for a modern society

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
Mostly B, except the ketchup still isn't separated enough from the fries. I'd have it on a separate plate or container, or shift the fries far enough away that they're not sitting in it getting soggy.

Posts: 3660 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
I normally do B but have enjoyed A many times. I like A when sharing for some reason.

Posts: 7355 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Voted D, not ketchup fan....I'd rather dip in salsa or Hummus!!

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:
I like A when sharing for some reason.
Anybody sharing with me with delusions that they'd get more fries by putting ketchup on like an animal would be sorely mistaken. I'd eat with a fork and might "accidentally" stab them once or twice. Wink

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23254 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
Voted D, not ketchup fan...

Same.

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have (2) different ones. When I do fries with ketchup like A, I also put mustard Razz If I dip my fries, I like to dip them in mayo. God Bless Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3069 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
E. Not enough fries in either sample, so any answer by me would be invalid.

Actually, I voted "B." before I noticed the inadequate supply. Can I retract my vote?

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
B, however I am vehemently anti-ketchup.

Posts: 1188 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
All I want on fries is salt.

Posts: 27956 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The survey needs an option like B, but where mustard has been squirted on top of the ketchup and the fries clearly have an application of ground black pepper. But with the given options I chose B.

Posts: 587 | Location: NC | Registered: March 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post
As a general rule, I don't eat ketchup.

After trying fish and chips as a kid, if I put anything on fries, it's malt vinegar.

Posts: 2831 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
B style all the way. However a nice bbq sauce often replaces the ketchup.

--------------------------------------

Posts: 3479 | Location: Central California | Registered: April 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
I like fries with my ketchup. Big Grin

I use a fork when I eat mine type A. I'm not a fan of ketchup on my hands. People look at me weird. LOL.

Posts: 13110 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post