SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Dealing with anti-fascist protesters, Italian style
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dealing with anti-fascist protesters, Italian style Login/Join 
Picture of olfuzzy
posted
Big Grin

Italian police violently clashed with “anti-fascist protesters” in the Italian town of Modena Friday.

According to RT, the anti-fascists were preparing to “disrupt” a rally organized by a far-right group called “Defend Modena.” The right-wing group was protesting against Jus soli, a legal principle that allows those born in a country to obtain citizenship to that country.

Video footage from Ruptly captured the moment police and “anti-fascists” start to brawl.

RT reports that up to 300 “anti-fascists and anarchists” attempted to march into the area where the “Defend Modena” was demonstrating, but police blocked their path. The “anti-fascists” then began to throw explosives, smoke pellets, and other objects at police.

Police in riot gear then charged the “anti-fascist” group, beating several of the counter-protesters with batons. Police also used a water cannon to disperse the unruly crowd.

There were no reports of serious injuries, but at least two people were arrested in the clash.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12...ters-in-italy-video/

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
Wholly crap! Who let the dogs out?

Posts: 6358 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Heartwarming! I think I'll watch it again...

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Well that made me Smile Big Grin

And it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, now if only that would happen here.

Archerman

Posts: 2476 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
They're not "anti-fascists". They are fascists, plain and simple.

Do not lend credence to their lying bullshit. They are the very thing they claim to be against. Fuckin' ridiculous.

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
I'm not entirely sure what was going on when the coppers set a scrum on one of those peaceful demonstrators they had on the ground but it made my bones hurt.

I think the Seattle cops are pretty good at this but they are constrained by a pinko city polit-bureau; these Italian guys were awesome.

Posts: 6358 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
The Roman Phalanxes seemed more disciplined and lethal in the good old days.

Posts: 15844 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They throw hand grenades at the police and only get a billy club beat down?

"You can take your pistol and stick it so far up your ass, the muzzle of it is visible when you cough."

Posts: 1248 | Registered: February 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Looks like Chicago '68, ahhh the good ole days...

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
That made me smile!

Posts: 1768 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
Taggart would be proud, the Ole' Number 6!

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4870 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Hanno aperto una lattina di urlo su di loro.

(This is Google's translation of "They opened a can of whoop-ass on them." The literal translation is "They opened a can of scream on them," which still works.)

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
The Roman Phalanxes seemed more disciplined and lethal in the good old days.

Well, they were Romans, and we saw what happened to those guys. They ended up a bunch of Italians!

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
I still like the Phoenix PD solution of shooting them in the family jewels with a pepper ball.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmJ1eN1OHak

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11749 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
"Wop" used to be a derogatory term. Now it's that satisfying sound a baton makes when it clobbers a protestor.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
The fascist's and communist's got their ass'es whooped good deal - there is more cans of that to open up so keep it up assholes.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Italian police don’t fuck around.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
Italian police don’t fuck around.

“I want reliable people—people that aren't gonna be carried away. I mean, we're not murderers, in spite of what this . . . undertaker says.”

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Ah the self fulfilling prophecies.

If it's fascism you think you see, then fascism you shall get! Big Grin

Posts: 21053 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DrDan:
Taggart would be proud, the Ole' Number 6!

LOL! Waitin' for video from the Number 6 dance, later on....

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post