SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Video rabbit trails poll
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Video rabbit trails poll Login/Join 
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted
I just wasted 20 minutes watching videos. Although I suppose I did learn a few things, so maybe not an entire waste of time...

Question:
How often do you end up watching a video advertised at the end of a video embedded in a forum discussion?

Choices:
90+% of the time - rabbit trails abound in my world
About half the time - I have SOME self control
Rarely if ever - I'm stalwart (or just not curious)

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Minor rant:
All the click bait and ads (especially on so-called news sites) piss me off. I just want the story.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
On YouTube, sometimes, on Wikipedia, quite frequently.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15285 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
Matter of fact, I just got sucked into a bunch of videos from the thread about the plain clothes cop who pulled a gun on someone.

Am I being detained? Am I free to go? Did you take an oath to uphold the constitution?

Posts: 5759 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I watched a couple from the one about the .50BMG.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dies Irae
Picture of Opus Dei
posted Hide Post
The only suggested videos or links I can really say keep me watching is Forgotten Weapons videos.

Posts: 5750 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post