SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    An amazing xylophone in the woods.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

An amazing xylophone in the woods. Login/Join 
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted
Enjoy.

Posts: 5734 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Cool

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
Very Cool!

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
AKA "Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring". One of the anthems I learned to sing in Children's Choir at age 9.... (A young lady played the obbligato on a flute and we sang the text.)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Love it.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Nice. stolen and shared!

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I can't fathom the ability to envision and design that.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19646 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's astonishing. The things people think to do, and then do them.

Posts: 2692 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Musical nerds.

Posts: 20081 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Color me impressed

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post