SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Why don’t girl’s pants have useful pockets?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Why don’t girl’s pants have useful pockets? Login/Join 
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
quote:
not for a tactical stash of goodies.

Properly filled, women's pants are chock full of goodies! Pockets just take up space better filled by woman.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
Women's pants have pockets?! Big Grin

Posts: 1827 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SilverWolf
posted Hide Post
You've got to be joking???? Most of the ladies pants are too tight for pockets. Not a complaint...just a happy observation. Wink

Posts: 2425 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
women with pockets will rule this world one day.
https://www.amazon.com/Dickies...verall/dp/B00IJ9GIX2

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54637 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR78
posted Hide Post
Because it would make their ass look big

Posts: 1964 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lunasee
posted Hide Post
They didn't need pockets until they had to start buying their own stuff.
I think the new politically correct "Barbie" had pants with pockets, and her own credit card. LOL

Posts: 527 | Location: Hillsboro, OR | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post