SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Who was the guy here who sold home furnace air filters?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who was the guy here who sold home furnace air filters? Login/Join 
Partial dichotomy
posted
Anybody buy filters from him?

I searched, but can't find his ad in the classifieds.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38675 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
I don't know...

BUT I've dealt with this place and they were super fast shipping and reasonably priced.

http://www.supplyhouse.com/Rep...ent-Filters-12765000

I use a Trion 20" X 25" X 5" Air Bear Cub Replacement Filter (MERV 11) which I can't get at Home Depot.
http://www.supplyhouse.com/Tri...ement-Filter-MERV-11

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the link.

Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38675 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing my best to shape
America's youth
Picture of MooneyP226
posted Hide Post
I believe it was ExCamMan (sp?)

Clarior Hinc Honos

BSA Dad, Cheer Dad

Posts: 1624 | Location: on the 42nd parallel  | Registered: November 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
I get mine on Amazon.

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
parati et volentes
Picture of houndawg
posted Hide Post
Prices are decent on the Air Bears.

Posts: 8273 | Location: Illinois, Occupied America | Registered: February 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MooneyP226:
I believe it was ExCamMan (sp?)

Yup.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Thanks! Yeah, his "name" rings a bell now.

posted Hide Post
Yup, it was me.

Due to the size of the packages, shipping cost was a hurdle. However, for the members close by, it was very reasonable.

Your shipping cost will likely be $8 bucks. I'll send you an e-mail...

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Reply sent.

Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Got a dozen filters from Excam Man last year.
Fairly pricpriced and delivered pronto.
Buy with confidence.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post