SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How To Get Music From iPhone 4s to Android Phone?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How To Get Music From iPhone 4s to Android Phone? Login/Join 
posted
Here's the problem... I don't care about any of our old CD's, at all, the wife does. The iWife just gave up her iPhone 7 (?) for a Google Pixel 2. No problem. She went back to her old iPhone 4S and found a ton of CDs she'd ripped into iTunes that are still on that phone. Is there any way of getting that music off the old phone and onto her new phone? Maybe backup to her PC and then download to Android?

Posts: 7549 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
Google is your friend

Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4581 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rbert0005:
Google is your friend

Bob

Yep, I'm three days into this and been a friend of Google and Bing. Still clueless on how to preserve the old music? Hoping some iOS to Android gurus can chime in.

Posts: 7549 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
Right click on your desktop and create a new folder. Label it music or whatever.

Open iTunes with your iPhone connected to the computer. Find your music. Highlight all of your music in iTunes. Copy it, then find your folder you created. Paste all the music in that folder.

Disconnect the iPhone and plug in your android. Find the music file on your Android in (devices PC) or (finder in Mac). Paste all the files in that folder.

Both of these copy and pastes will take some time depending on the amount of music you have.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post