SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The deed is done and I have a bag of frozen peas in my lap.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The deed is done and I have a bag of frozen peas in my lap. Login/Join 
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted
A little temporary discomfort for peace of mind for tomorrow on is fair I suppose.

Posts: 10817 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Get a second bag so you can swap out.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7989 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HUH???

Posts: 17140 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
I’m gonna go out on a limb and assume he’s talking about having a vasectomy.

Posts: 1625 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
DIY with a weedwhacker? Wink

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23047 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Make sure you follow the Docs recommendations to a "T". I did not and paid dearly for it.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
HUH???

He got teh snip snip!

Posts: 1056 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Maybe a late circumcision?

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15469 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All juice and no seed.

Posts: 12516 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'll put 63 bullets into anybody who gets around my junk with a knife.

Posts: 107171 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of crash
posted Hide Post
Not "tomorrow on". Definitely not "tomorrow on". 30 days out, drop off a sample, have it tested. Trust me on this one. One of my coworkers tossed that little sample cup in the trash and never looked back. The bright side? Their baby girl is adorable.

"If the wind is not against you, it is not blowing."

Posts: 1281 | Location: Down East | Registered: January 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crash:
Not "tomorrow on". Definitely not "tomorrow on". 30 days out, drop off a sample, have it tested. Trust me on this one. One of my coworkers tossed that little sample cup in the trash and never looked back. The bright side? Their baby girl is adorable.
[Foghorn Leghorn] Ya got- I say ya got style, son! [/Foghorn Leghorn]

Posts: 107171 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
Nice!

I got it done a year and a half ago and it was an excellent decision. Recovery was a lot better (easier) than I anticipated.

Posts: 5070 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trust "crash" above. You are not shooting blanks immediately.

Posts: 1494 | Location: S/W Illinois | Registered: October 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I'll put 63 bullets into anybody who gets around my junk with a knife.

I didn't feel the knife. Now the needle on the other hand.......
They had to pull me down off of the ceiling.

Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
When they yanked on the cords did it feel like they were connected to your neck muscles like mine did?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4802 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ozarkwoods:
When they yanked on the cords did it feel like they were connected to your neck muscles like mine did?

Yup. Like they were connected to my Adam's apple.

Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Um, it ain't tomorrow. I'm with crash. You're still possibly shooting hot for 6-12 weeks after the procedure. The good thing is, you need to get rid of all that "hot" load before you are safe. The bad thing is, you better like rubbers, or your partner better like blow jobs to get it all out of there.

I didn't go back to "full sports" until I got the follow up negative test back. Since then, it's been typical married life. Haven't gotten laid in ages.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12737 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
No worries guys. The docs filled me in on all the facts.

Picture of Shotgun Zeke
posted Hide Post
Mine was actually fairly uncomfortable but since I am a man, I could deal with it.

Desperate Times Call for Desperate Measures.

NRA Shotgun Instructor
NRA Rifle Instructor

Posts: 640 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: May 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post