SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The deed is done and I have a bag of frozen peas in my lap.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The deed is done and I have a bag of frozen peas in my lap. Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Letting someone slice into your balls is the measure of a man?

Posts: 107180 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shotgun Zeke
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Letting someone slice into your balls is the measure of a man?

Smile It hurt, I recovered. No problem.

I'll add... Not unlike when I smashed my finger working on stuff around the house.

Desperate Times Call for Desperate Measures.

NRA Shotgun Instructor
NRA Rifle Instructor

Posts: 640 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: May 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You didn't answer my question

Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Felt like my sack was the size of a grapefruit for about 10 days but everything was OK after that.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10464 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shotgun Zeke
posted Hide Post
men do things, sometimes it hurts. you'll be OK. Smile

NRA Shotgun Instructor
NRA Rifle Instructor

Posts: 640 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: May 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Uh huh

What seems to be your problem? Is this your version of "clever"?

Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shotgun Zeke:
Mine was actually fairly uncomfortable but since I am a man, I could deal with it.

Bless your heart. Roll Eyes
Anyway..... About 12 hours since the very uncomfortable ordeal I'm sore but Tylenol and my peas make it manageable. The two worst parts were the 2 pretty nurses who slathered what felt like icy hot onto my freshly shorn areas and the injection to numb me up. The actual procedure while unnerving wasn't too terrible.

Posts: 10817 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shotgun Zeke
posted Hide Post
My doc yanked on my vas deferens like he tied into a large mouth bass. Hurt like a mother but at least he learned to shoot after some other guy threatened his life.

quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
quote:
Mine was actually fairly uncomfortable but since I am a man, I could deal with it.

Bless your heart. Roll Eyes
Anyway..... About 12 hours since the very uncomfortable ordeal I'm sore but Tylenol and my peas make it manageable. The two worst parts were the 2 pretty nurses who slathered what felt like icy hot onto my freshly shorn areas and the injection to numb me up. The actual procedure while unnerving wasn't too terrible.

NRA Shotgun Instructor
NRA Rifle Instructor

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hurt like a mother but at least he learned to shoot after some other guy threatened his life.
You can spend a week on Moderated Status. Maybe that will shake you out of your trance. You're not trolling us anymore.

Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
quote:
A little temporary discomfort for peace of mind for tomorrow on is fair I suppose.

So you're typing in a higher-pitch voice?

Posts: 4487 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ozarkwoods:
When they yanked on the cords did it feel like they were connected to your neck muscles like mine did?

Yup. Like they were connected to my Adam's apple.
Oh helll no. This image is not gonna help if I ever need to consider a vasectomy.

Posts: 7223 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
quote:
quote:
When they yanked on the cords did it feel like they were connected to your neck muscles like mine did?

Oh helll no. This image is not gonna help if I ever need to consider a vasectomy.

Im not going to lie. It was anything but pleasant but there was very little pain. I wouldnt be deterred by the actual procedure if I knew what it was like.

Posts: 10817 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of crash
posted Hide Post
One more piece of valuable advice, it takes tremendous aim and control to hit that sample cup. But again, there is a bright side. You can always ask for some help. A little saliva in the sample isn't going to effect the results any.

"If the wind is not against you, it is not blowing."

Posts: 1281 | Location: Down East | Registered: January 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Yeah, fuck all of that. Eek

Man... I hope you’re feeling better soon.

Posts: 17035 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Pray you don't ever get an infection down there. It can cause misery for the rest of your life...

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10892 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
My son's procedure was done by Dr Stopp.
Seriously.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Had mine done at age 24.... tried to do some walking three days later and popped a stitch...

When I was being prepped for the procedure the doc asked if I was nervous and did I want anything for it? .. I was on the edge of a panic attack... I said yes and he gave me a shot of something... I'm forever grateful that I don't know what that was... I would have gotten addicted to that good stuff.

Have never regretted getting snipped.

Been shooting blanks for 39 years.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
It means never having to say you're sorry.

It's great when you're single and a girlfriend comes up and says "I think I'm pregnant".

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phred:
I’m gonna go out on a limb and assume he’s talking about having a vasectomy.

BTDT! Many years ago. Was a career soldier and wife and I decided we could deal with the one child we had, did not need more given all the transfers.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
I'm just over 3 months since mine.
Didn't feel a thing, more anxiety than anything else & my BP dropped pretty low afterward.
A couple days discomfort on the couch & bounced back pretty quickly.

Mine was a no stitch variety, cauterized from the inside (by some witchcraft I assume)

If anyone in N Houston is considering it, I can refer you to who did mine.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: P250UA5,

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15111 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post