SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anyone having issues with YouTube?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone having issues with YouTube? Login/Join 
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted
Wondering if it is just me or an issue they are having. Any video I watch just stops after a few seconds.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Ok here.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4129 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
Works fine for me.

Posts: 2679 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Got lost in the rabbit hole of Honest Trailers this morning. Aside from a couple buffering lags, no problems here.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15316 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
No problems here, other than the occasional problem with buffering.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Actually, yes. It was doing it to me for a bit

Posts: 2044 | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I watch a lot of videos on YouTube and don't have any issues. I've got a very high download rate through Comcast and an 8 gig graphics card, so there's that.

Maybe you just need to clean up your hard drive to unclutter it.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post