SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    2018 wall calendar
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2018 wall calendar Login/Join 
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted
For the last 27 years the company I work for has sent me a yearly wall calendar, not this year.

Besides a quick place to see dates it needs enough room to jot down notes.

Any suggestions for a calendar for this year.

Posts: 4620 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Snap on
Gurlz N Guns
Guns and Ammo
Tactical girls
Hooters
Pipe Hitters Union

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8332 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Amazon has calendar wipe boards that are handy.

P226 9mm CT
Springfield custom 1911 hardball
Glock 21
Les Baer Special Tactical AR-15

Posts: 1123 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lcbjr77
posted Hide Post
At work I always put up a muscle/classic car calender... This year's is all Corvettes

----------------------------------
Walther PPS M2

Posts: 1863 | Location: CT | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wilson Combat
Turnbull Restorations

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
Ridgid Tool

Edit: Oops. They no longer have the pin-up girls. Damn the pc police. So unless you like to look at pipe wrenches all day..

Posts: 4817 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 32485 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I'm a cheapskate when it comes to that sort of thing, so I always pick up one or two of the free ones at Ace or True Value hardware stores.

RogueJSK's method is good, too, except it doesn't hang on the wall too well.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30633 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 32485 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
Our trucking companies used to give out the single sheet 12 month calendars that I used for birthdays and family events. This year we have new companies and no calendars. Picked one up at Office Depot and it cost me $ 18.00. The laminated ones cost a lot more.

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4786 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Get one that will always remind you of SigForum.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
Dillon Precision?

Posts: 7260 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
$12.39 at Walmart:

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9142 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I can probably filch one from the nearby True Value hardware store and send to you, if you want. It won't have any ultra hot chicks pictured on it though.

My email is in my profile.

Posts: 26891 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Expert308:
Dillon Precision?

^^^^ Winner!!!!

Posts: 9025 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
seems like the WWW is old enough now that some one, somewhere would be offering a website that you go to , to

A. pick from four styles
B. pick from four sizes
C. pick from how many days you want to see at a time (one month two months or three months)
D. pick a day size (2x2 ,2x3 in., 3x3 or three x4)
e. pick from a 18 days that you want to be reminded of ( Christmas, halloween, Ringo Starr's b-day, etc.)
f. glossy or mat finish
then they charge you $6.99
and mail you one in 4-6 working days

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54595 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post

Posts: 15880 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you like the full year on one big calendar?
Ours are 27W 37tall and I have a few left. Email me your address if you want one and I'll mail you one.

Similar to this, but with our logo

https://www.amazon.com/GLANCE-...anuary/dp/B06ZZ75B13

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
large print calendar: https://www.amazon.com/Jumbo-M...+See+with+Large+Font

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Ghosts Aviation Photography Calendar

Ghosts - A Time Remembered

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3917 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post