SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Has anyone heard from
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Has anyone heard from Login/Join 
Picture of SIG 229R
posted
Tannerboy, haven't seen him about in quite a while?

SigP229R
Harry Callahan "A man has got to know his limitations".
Teddy Roosevelt "Talk soft carry a big stick"
I Cor10: 13 "1611KJV"

Posts: 6066 | Registered: March 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dies Irae
Picture of Opus Dei
posted Hide Post
Don't know anything, but with no intent to hijack the topic, I wonder if anyone knows about Himiko. IIRC, he was in his early-80s a while back, so it's possible he's deceased.

Posts: 5750 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Opus, lets not start unfounded rumors like that. Many here have connections to other members. When such things happen generally someone will let us know. I am guessing that is not the case. Let's hope not anyways.

I think it is ok to openly wonder about a member who has not posted for a while. But remember, not everyone feels the need to announce that they might not be active or at least post on here for one reason or another.

Just a few random thoughts.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dies Irae
Picture of Opus Dei
posted Hide Post
ORC, with all due respect, all I was doing was asking. I knew Himiko had health problems and was elderly.

Posts: 5750 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post