New
Find
Notify
Tools

Moment of Zen Login/Join 
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted
Due to an unexpected trip to the ER (very low blood glucose) this week's Moment of Zen was unavoidably delayed. My most profound apologies. I'll see you all again tomorrow.

Posts: 12178 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Nothing to apologize for at all Club. Trust you are feeling better!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16192 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Technically Adaptive
posted Hide Post
Thanks club! Smile
Hope you are doing well.

Posts: 1292 | Location: Willcox, AZ | Registered: September 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Excuses, excuses. When you drop the ball you drop the ball there are no excuses.

Emergency room.....pffft. Wink

Seriously why in God’s name would anybody ever apologize for a trip to the emergency room much less to a group of anonymous assholes on the web. Smile

Please feel better and be well period.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
Hey club, thanks for the effort!!

As a Type 1 Diabetic for many, many years, I can certainly relate to low glucose issues (did I ever tell y'all about the time I woke up in my bedroom with an IV in my arm & two paramedics yelling my name? A couple firefighters were in the hallway getting ready to carry me down the stairs to the Ambulance). I was always impressed at the efficiency of the paramedics and firefighters. Our oldest child was awake because her mother woke her up, but the younger five slept through the whole incident.

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Zero apologies needed my friend...I hope and pray everything is going OK Smile...and a BIG thank you for posting the MOZs...they make the start of the weekend official Cool

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sock Eating Golden
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the moment club.

Nick

"I cannot imagine any condition which would cause a ship to founder. I cannot conceive of any vital disaster happening to this vessel. Modern shipbuilding has gone beyond that."
-Capt. Edward Smith

Posts: 5795 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted Hide Post
Thank you, and I pray you are well.

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven

Posts: 16993 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
Thanks Club, feel better

Posts: 3546 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Club.

No need for apologies.

Hope your feeling better.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16391 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
That one really hits me! I just stared at it!

Thanks, club....and get well!!!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38647 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Thanks club, while I much enjoy your MOZ, your health is more important than providing us with beautiful pictures. Get well soon.

Posts: 13678 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
Take care, club. Thanks for MOZ.

Posts: 7308 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Please take care of yourself and Thank you for the pic's. I do look for them on Friday evenings but your health is more important and again Thanks.

Posts: 1953 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Excellent pic Club ! Thought at first it was the Great wall of China. Hope all works out alright with you medically and otherwise.

Posts: 4409 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
Hi, just popping in for a moment. The ER doctor wanted me to not be on my own for 24 hours, so my very dear friend who transported me insisted I stay at her house overnight, I am back home now with her at my side. At the hospital they also adjusted my meds, lowered the amount of insulin I inject and cut my metformin dosage in half.

Thank you all for the well wishes, they truly, truly are appreciated.

Posts: 12178 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I'm glad that you have a close friend to keep an eye on you Club. Buy her a first class dinner when things get better.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I hope you are feeling better.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Glad you’re doing better. Take care.

Posts: 26895 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Storm
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the MOZ. It's beautiful.

Sorry to hear you were ill. I hope you get better, soon. Smile

Loyalty Above All Else, Except Honor

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 3873 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post