SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mystery of "Mystery Box Karma" no longer mystery
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mystery of "Mystery Box Karma" no longer mystery Login/Join 
posted
I take all blame for not resending box to next person.
If I had any excuse it would be that both my mom and Dad died close together and I continue to care for my disabled wife (29 years now) and frankly, the box got covered and the couple of times I thought of it, other things happened, such as my full time work having issues. I know, boo hoo.
Anyways, will whoever you all decided gets it next send a reply to my personal email, I will send it out with my sincere apologies to all.
I meant no harm or disrespect but life happens. Remove me from the group if you feel it warranted.
Email me at: esea2000(at)yahoodotcom
Regards

Eseaton

Posts: 2476 | Location: E. of Mississippi River | Registered: March 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
IM just glad you are okay.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15254 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear you are ok. Sorry life has been so arduous to you.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Sorry you have been having a rough go of it lately.

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
I'm very sorry to hear of your losses.

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
Philo of Alexandria said ‘Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.’

I see no point to you vacating the forum. Stay strong.

Posts: 12180 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still waiting on the person who was the winner to contact my personal email so I can get a shipping address.
Contact me at:
Esea2000(at)yahoo dot com
Thanks
Eseaton

Posts: 2476 | Location: E. of Mississippi River | Registered: March 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Maybe you should choose another member.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post