SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Question for Billy Ray Cyrus
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question for Billy Ray Cyrus Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Say, Bill, let me ask you- if you had a time machine and could go back before your half-assed "career" took off, with your idiotic, meaningless songs- would you make it so that the public never heard your name, if it meant keeping your daughter from turning out to be a nasty whore?

Because that's what she is, Bill- a nasty whore.

Then again, she got that behavior from somebody, Bill. I wonder if you know anything about that.

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
He should be ashamed but is probably not smart enough to spell the word...

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
She is nasty trailer trash

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
She probably would’ve been trash regardless, she just has a bigger audience for being famous.

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
HE taught her that the only thing that matters in life is being famous. Get attention for attention's sake, doesn't matter how.

Posts: 6061 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
I assume this is in reference to the way she announced that she will be "performing" at the latest reincarnation of Woodstock?

Oops, missed the link in the OP.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Blackmore,

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act

Posts: 3435 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
nasty whore

If she played golf she'd skank every shot.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12350 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
I see one hell of a train wreck coming.

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10350 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
She almost makes Madonna look like Mother Teresa

Posts: 1801 | Location: Possum Kingdom, TX | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maximus_flavius:
She almost makes Madonna look like Mother Teresa

Somebody got to do it ... Wink

Posts: 2538 | Location: KY | Registered: October 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jigray3:

"All aboard, track 27..."

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
medlem
posted Hide Post
He probably wishes he'd have had a different nanny raise her.

Posts: 2242 | Location: Minnesota  | Registered: September 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
She's not half all that she thinks she is, that's for sure

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jigray3:

So she's going to get wrecked while running a train?

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11749 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's probably given him an achey-breaky heart.

Posts: 780 | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
She probably would’ve been trash regardless, she just has a bigger audience for being famous.

This. She would've only been known in Flatwoods, KY (and surrounding areas).

Posts: 1645 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
This is usually a last desperate gasp to somehow stay in the public spotlight is get nekkid and let all the pervs ogle at you. This is the first I've heard of her in quite sometime but I'm not really looking to hear about her either.

She will follow the many before her and wind up a hopeless alcoholic and drug addict and die a unhappy and miserable wretch of a person. So many of these Hollywood, entertainer, socialites are the most miserable and unhappy people on earth and for the life of them they can't figure out why.

There are times I actually take pity on these people. They pretend they love their spouses and families while they carry on numerous affairs,abuse drugs and alcohol and abuse people around them. They have no idea of how to live. What it's like to truly appreciate things and people around you. Must be a awful way to exist.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8504 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Ummmmmm...not interested, Miley. She brings a new meaning to the name "Cyrus the Virus". Her skank level is at 11 and I have zero interest to see her naked, clothed, or otherwise. Yup...Billy Ray must be reeeeaaaaaallly proud...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
If he had a time machine - best action would have been a vasectomy...............

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4561 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
With a net worth estimated at 220 million between them in 2017 wouldn't most sane people be content to live out a happy life, out of the lime light, while maybe doing some serious good for mankind friends and family?...
oh wait I said "sane" person. Never mind.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4117 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post