SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FREE SIG Electronic hearing protection....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FREE SIG Electronic hearing protection.... Login/Join 
Picture of Unishot
posted
Today Only!
Over at the SIG SAUER website, spend $100, get SIG electronic hearing protection earmuffs. Free shipping too. I got some ammo to try out, it automatically shows up in your cart. While supplies last.

Insert your favorite gun-related witticism here!

Posts: 651 | Location: TX | Registered: March 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I have six boxes of vcrown SD ammo in my cart, was considering buying it for free ear pro and giving ammo a shot. Anyone tried the 124gr 9mm?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Are those ears actually any good?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Unishot
posted Hide Post
From the SIG site:

SIG EHP feature a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 23 dB, and features a sound activated compression (SAC) of 0.02 seconds. SAC is a special electronic circuitry that will compress gun shots and other loud noises down to a safe level without completely shutting the noise off. This allows you to hear range commands or communicate with your hunting partners -- even when shots are being fired around you. Includes 2 AAA batteries

Posts: 651 | Location: TX | Registered: March 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe my cheap walker electronic ears, on sale at Sportsmans Warehouse, do better.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
I believe my cheap walker electronic ears, on sale at Sportsmans Warehouse, do better.

Well I believe they are SIG branded cheap Walkers.

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
Are those ears actually any good?

I was almost ready to pull the trigger this morning but still waiting for someone to say something good

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Rebranded Chicom junk more than likely.

Just buy some decent stuff from the source.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Unishot
posted Hide Post
I have no idea if they're any good or not, but I figured what the heck. I needed some food to feed my new 300 Blk pistol, and heard good things about the SIG ammo for this particular caliber. They normally sell the ears for $69.95. Could they continue to sell them at that price if they were complete crap? (I suppose so...) Roll Eyes

I could always give them away for Christmas.....