SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    MSP Trooper Nearly Killed by Punks (Dashcam Video)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MSP Trooper Nearly Killed by Punks (Dashcam Video) Login/Join 
posted
This trooper luckily got some help from some good Samaritans. Video to really get your blood boiling. Hope the judge throws the book at them and they get all the time they have coming to them.

YouTube Video

News Article

If someone wants to embed feel free.

Posts: 1514 | Location: Ypsilanti, MI | Registered: August 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Jib Jab! His uncle is a member and posted here yesterday.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23257 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Different story, but from the same area. Lots of crazy going on down that way I guess.

Posts: 1514 | Location: Ypsilanti, MI | Registered: August 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:

Not quite. The thread posted by YellowJacket at that link involves an unrelated MSP incident where his nephew performed a PIT maneuver on a fleeing SUV.

Member John Steed did post this video of the biker attack on an MSP trooper later on in the thread, but the thread itself is not about that incident, and it doesn't appear that this attack involved YellowJacket's nephew.

Posts: 32509 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Disgusting white trash.

Posts: 107594 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
The two scrotebags involved:

Posts: 32509 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:

Not quite. The thread posted by YellowJacket at that link involves an unrelated MSP incident where his nephew performed a PIT maneuver on a fleeing SUV.

Member John Steed did post this video of the biker attack on an MSP trooper later on in the thread, but the thread itself is not about that incident, and it doesn't appear that this attack involved YellowJacket's nephew.
Oops! Last night, I watched both videos in that thread and confused the two posters.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23257 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Hope they both appreciate their quality time in prison, sharing a cell with big bubba!

They have it coming.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
See, this is why I could never be a cop. If I'd have been able to get to my gun, I'd have just shot the son of a bitch.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15231 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Thank God those motorists stopped and helped that officer! A life sentence is not nearly enough of a punishment for those two pukes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21108 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I see tats on a punk like that, I just want to take a belt sander to them.

Posts: 7019 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope they received a wood shampoo.

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:
Hope they both appreciate their quality time in prison, sharing a cell with big bubba!

They have it coming.

I predict that the one on the left will be very popular.

Posts: 26905 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:

They have it coming.

I predict that the one on the left will be very popular.

....you got a perty mouth...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
The Trooper discussing and testifying

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
See, this is why I could never be a cop. If I'd have been able to get to my gun, I'd have just shot the son of a bitch.

The officer stated in one of his interviews that once he felt that he was starting to lose consciousness, he had decided to shoot them, and was trying to do so. His duty gun had apparently been knocked out of his holster and was lost on the ground in the midst of the fight, and he was attempting to reach his backup gun on his ankle when the passing motorists intervened and saved him.