SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    New Birmingham mayor promises: "Give me your gun and I will personally help you get a job."
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Birmingham mayor promises: "Give me your gun and I will personally help you get a job." Login/Join 
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SgtGold:
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
quote:
Would I be right in thinking that there is no 'Birmingham Association of White Journalists'?

I am more than confident you already know the answer to that question...

Tac may not have ever been to Birmingham. I've been to Birmingham. Oh yea, I've been to Birmingham. Eek

I've been rumbled, Gentlemen. My post WAS in the nature of a tongue in cheek, somewhat rhetorically-natured tire de la jambe, for which I offer my apologies.

tac

Posts: 11315 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
Why is the mayor wanting his constituents to give up the tools of their trade?

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I sens a "How 'bout I bus' dis' cap in yo ass and take yo money? Den I don' need no muthafukin' job BICH!" in his future

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post