SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma: Netgear Powerline AV200 Adapters ***Mars_Attacks is the winner***
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma: Netgear Powerline AV200 Adapters ***Mars_Attacks is the winner*** Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted
After installing CAT6 cable throughout my home several weeks back, I no longer have a need for these Netgear Powerline AV200 Adapters. They work perfectly and the pair are up for grabs to whoever thinks they can use them.

Here's a link to the user guide for these particular units.

The only rules for this karma are you must have at least 100 posts as of today, and you must have a good email address in your profile for me to contact you. I'll let the Karmanator will the pick a winner on Sunday night.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bigdeal,

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Perfection is impossible,
Trying is not…
posted Hide Post
WOW, first time I'm Number #1.. Great KARMA, thanks...

"Isn't it weird that in AMERICA, our flag & our culture offend so many people - but our benefits do not"

Posts: 516 | Location: OKC | Registered: October 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
My Dad could use those. I would like to enter for him. Thank you for this karma.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
In! I could use these to connect my printer to my network. Not possible at the moment.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17269 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weird Al is
My Hero
Picture of mini68rt
posted Hide Post
I could make good use of these. Thanks for the chance!

No one dared to ask his business, no one dared to make a slip.
The stranger there among them had a big iron on his hip.

Posts: 858 | Location: Way Too Close to UNC , NC | Registered: June 25, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Please add me. If what I want to do doesn't work, I'll re-karma.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add my name.
Netgear is my favorite for home.

PC

Posts: 1336 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cool! I could use these to finally give my kid's old 360 some internet!

Posts: 1393 | Location: County 18, OH | Registered: April 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I could use them. Please count me in.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
That would work for me, please add me in and thanks!

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7250 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I could use those please. Thank you.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19646 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the karma opportunity, bigdeal.

I've always wanted to try a pair of those, but, not badly enough to actually, you know, pay for them - lol.

If I win and either they don't work for me or I find I don't have a good use for them, after all, I promise they'll be re-karma'd here.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Great karma, please include me!

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6211 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add my name.

Thanks
Bill

Posts: 726 | Location: Florida | Registered: October 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Yep, I forgot to add that to my initial post. If you win these and they don't work for you, please re-karma them here to someone else who might be able to use them. Thanks for reminding me. Smile

Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Yep, I need them for this old house.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34108 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
I could use them as well please enter me

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add my name. I have a use for the units. Thanks

Posts: 921 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
Yep, I need them for this old house.
The Karmanator has spoken and you are the winner. Check your email please.

Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34108 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post