SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Unintentionally hilarious real article: A lot of people have been struggling to cope with life under Trump–but for some cuddling is the answer
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unintentionally hilarious real article: A lot of people have been struggling to cope with life under Trump–but for some cuddling is the answer Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
How would these weenies cope if something really bad happened to them?
By gettin' kilt or worse.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107562 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I'm sure it's BYOW. Bring Your Own Woobie.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When it comes to snow flakes Kalifornia is a 10 foot drift.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Pardon my french..."godamighty" this President has overseen the greatest pro-American EVERYTHING in modern history...but snowflakes melt as I type this...I like the snowflakes melting...it waters my life!

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10585 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
This is not a totally new concept. When I was a young single guy in college almost 50 years ago I offered free cuddles and more to many a nubile coed in my universe. Usually including a few shots of Southern Comfort to enhance the sense of warmth and well being. There seemed to be more takers on cold winter nights..........

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Knuckledragger
Picture of IndyRob
posted Hide Post
We have a group of people who hold a free 3 day board gaming convention here in Indianapolis. The group for the most part are really good people.

Unfortunately 60% of them are progressives from Bloomington, and one lady in particular does the whole hug and cuddle party every year during the Con.

Posts: 7358 | Location: Greater Indianapolis Area | Registered: October 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
Not a clue.

I keep flashing to the scene from "Mars Attacks" and all those Californians' waiting with tears of joy to greet the aliens, right before they get vaporized.

Posts: 1632 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
I suspected The Onion. Nope.

Posts: 12920 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post