SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Can anyone identify this device?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can anyone identify this device? Login/Join 
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
Yep, bird discouraging device. Available for boats as well...

Posts: 1223 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
It never crossed my mind that the device might be a bird deterrent partially because of the slope it's mounted on. It's not really an ideal place for birds to roost.

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1906 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
Never mind.

BOA sucks.

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
My last bank was Michigan National Bank, many moons ago. I no longer recall what they finally did that was the last straw, but suffice it to say they cared so little about their customers they didn't even ask why when I walked in and told them I wished to close my accounts with them.

Been with a CU ever since.

My experiences with Michigan National were the complete opposite. Had two mortgages through them in addition to a checking and savings account. Michigan National's service both corporate and personal were stellar. In fact, when the tellers at the branch I used heard that I was in the hospital they sent me a get well card. I was sorry to see them go, my go-to branch became a casualty of the merger. The staff was sent to different locations with none close by.

That all changed as they transitioned through their merger first with Standard Federal Savings and then LaSalle Bank. LaSalle was enough, I ended our relationship with them due to a manager's attitude over a twenty eight dollar fee I questioned, giving me a condescending attitude is the one way sure way to piss me off.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8100 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
My uncle worked for Michigan National and went through all the mergers. He didn't like the mergers much.

Posts: 10938 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post