SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ex NFL Kicker Jay Feely posed with a gun for his daughters prom picture and libs completely melt down
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ex NFL Kicker Jay Feely posed with a gun for his daughters prom picture and libs completely melt down Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I'm getting a little tired of this PC crap. I wish the snowflakes would get a life and go on with something of substance.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
geez, it's not like he was pointing it at the kid's nuts.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: zoom6zoom,

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I agree on SA Range Officer Elite (looks like SA's oddball hammer and slide markings in pic), but would say Champion instead of compact. Looks like a 4" full grip gun to me, not an officer size.

I like the one with four or five police officers (one the father) standing behind the couple better. More menacing.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2735 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I too thought of the scene from Bad Boys II. Classic!!!!!!!

I do not have a problem with the pic and I am a Father to a Son and a daughter.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
I thought the gun of choice was a shotgun when meeting the boys. Don’t worry son, I’ll be up all night cleaning this thing.....

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5749 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I don't have the twitters, so I sent him a message telling him, I approve of his humor, and the subtle point that a man protects his loved ones.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He’s a kicker. No real threat. Wink

I have a friend who sprays yards. He’s offered to meet any potential suitor in full dirty self, wellies and all, with an awful gleam in the eye.

Maybe I’ll take him on it when the time comes.

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2363 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of crossroader
posted Hide Post
People need to learn to mind their own business. It seems like over half of Americans are whiners, and busybodies.

As soon as the government gets your guns, they'll be back to take your Bible.

Posts: 440 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: March 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
I'm appalled that pistol is not "Cocked and Locked". Everyone in their right mind knows that is the only safe condition to carry a 1911. Big Grin

Can you imagine if he actually did for this pic???

And I've seen numerous incarnations of this picture. I guess other people weren't famous enough. I've never heard of him either way.

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
I'm more upset at him apologizing about it.

I expect this snowflake liberal hippie douchebag reaction from the usual suspects, but every time we give in to it, we feed the beast. He shouldn't apologize he should double down with a giant fuck you for good measure.

Ditto.

I get so tired of folks who cave and apologize the minute the snowflakes get up in a tizzy. What happened to standing by your principles?

Stand up tell folks it was obviously staged as a gag. The boy was cool with it, daughter was cool with it, and tell anyone who has an issue to take a flying fuck at a concrete block.

Stand for something or fall for anything.

Feely did not apologize in his statement. It was an explanation not an apology. But I agree, it's ridiculous the way people have reacted to it. The Eagle song of, "Get Over It" seems ever more appropriate now than when it was released in 1994.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11762 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
More uproar

Georgia candidate Kemp triggers uproar with shotgun ad

You goan marry her, boy...

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post