SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ex NFL Kicker Jay Feely posed with a gun for his daughters prom picture and libs completely melt down
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ex NFL Kicker Jay Feely posed with a gun for his daughters prom picture and libs completely melt down Login/Join 
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted
Once I started reading tweets about how she isn’t his property I started losing brain cells

http://nj1015.com/jay-feelys-g...ings-out-pc-loonies/

Ps: looks like he’s packing a Springfield Ranger Officer Elite Compact.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Great pic, and only whining leftist children would fail to recognize the universal and ancient principle of a father protecting his daughter.

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Clearly, there was no real threat, or there wouldn’t be a tweet to go along with it. A 100% staged picture for satire, but the libs are treating it as if he whipped out the gun as a complete surprise and held it to her dates head.

Every day I hate the left a little more.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15571 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, after all, it is his daughter not theirs. It has come to that we cannot raise our kids as we see fit and now we cannot joke with them either, because leftists have no sense of humor. They find nothing humorous in life.

the one woman's comment about other countries, well if she does not like the attitude in our country MOVE, who would care?

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
That's a funny picture.

It's ridiculous that it become 'News' Roll Eyes

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Patriarchy, misogyny, gun nut etc.

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Picture? I didn't see a picture. Some short text sentences and a lot of white space, but no picture. Not even the little box with the "x" in it where a picture might be.

ETA: OK, the above was the case using IE11; when I accessed the thread with Firefox I was able to see the picture. Regarding the comments about gun safety--his finger was not on the trigger (and he said that the gun was not loaded, something not immediately obvious, I'll admit).

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
The boy looks like he's trying not to laugh. He think's it is funny. I bet he's a good kid.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16397 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
All I saw was a beautiful young lady, her handsome date, and a dad who was trying to be a joker. I hope the kids had a great prom and all of those who were offended are still up in arms over it.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
My only concern with that picture is whether that is a Para Ordinance or not...

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
The only thing that stood out to me (after the lovely lass) was the pink tie!

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4128 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
I see a dad who's smiling and also making a point. That gun is right in front of the boy's crotch.

Posts: 8618 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoseyWales2
posted Hide Post
The only thing in that picture that bothers me is the Herb Tarlek white belt. I wonder if he's wearing the matching white shoes and has a plaid sport coat nearby. Eek

----------------------------------
"These things you say we will have, we already have."
"That's true. I ain't promising you nothing extra."

Posts: 578 | Location: Missouri | Registered: October 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of this classic scene....

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg52cE6VHDs

Posts: 23423 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
I'm more upset at him apologizing about it.

I expect this snowflake liberal hippie douchebag reaction from the usual suspects, but every time we give in to it, we feed the beast. He shouldn't apologize he should double down with a giant fuck you for good measure.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
And say my glory was
I had such friends.
Picture of Hunthelp
posted Hide Post
My daughter has a similar prom photo. I was holding a shotgun.

"I don't shoot well, but I shoot often." - Pres. T. Roosevelt

Posts: 1941 | Location: Chandler, AZ | Registered: June 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JoseyWales2:
The only thing in that picture that bothers me is the Herb Tarlek white belt.
Seems to be a football coach thing.

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by JoseyWales2:
The only thing in that picture that bothers me is the Herb Tarlek white belt.
Seems to be a football coach thing.

It's a shame the picture doesn't show his white coach's cleats.

Posts: 8618 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
I'm more upset at him apologizing about it.

I expect this snowflake liberal hippie douchebag reaction from the usual suspects, but every time we give in to it, we feed the beast. He shouldn't apologize he should double down with a giant fuck you for good measure.

Ditto.

I get so tired of folks who cave and apologize the minute the snowflakes get up in a tizzy. What happened to standing by your principles?

Stand up tell folks it was obviously staged as a gag. The boy was cool with it, daughter was cool with it, and tell anyone who has an issue to take a flying fuck at a concrete block.

Stand for something or fall for anything.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10937 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
My understanding is this photo was a takeoff on a well-known meme. Also the young man has been the daughter's steady for over a year and both were in on the joke.
Social media has given weirdos a shot at fame (however limited). Post a fun thing and get pounded by idiots.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post