SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Heads Up If You're Using One Of These 45 Netgear Devices
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heads Up If You're Using One Of These 45 Netgear Devices Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I have never, ever used the ISP's router. I always reduce the ISP's device to a minimal role and use my own router, completely under my control, for my border security.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the advisory.

I have the Orbi RBR20 for general usage, and not on that list.

The secure WiFi/VLAN is on Ubiquiti devices.

Smile

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post