SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Well my mom has recuperated, and I am back home, have I really been here 10 years? Time for a karma!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Well my mom has recuperated, and I am back home, have I really been here 10 years? Time for a karma! Login/Join 
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted
As I get re-acclimated to being back home, and reading the forum, I realized I have been here 10 years.

So in celebration, I have a karma.

True Detectives Season 1 on DVD.

No requirements, just could use the karma.

Posts: 5027 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
Congrats on being here and your Madre's recuperation! No Karma for me- but that's a cool show!

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Posts: 2110 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Excellent news!

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear you're home. Please don't enter me for this one, but I had a redraw for the Mel Brooks karma in the Lair a while back and your name came up right as you began your hiatus. Email me your info and I'll get them sent out. Smile

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
It is good to learn that your mother is better. Praying it will remain so.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
Thank you all!

Tiger, email sent!

Posts: 5027 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Glad you are back. Don't enter me, but good to see you.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dang good to see you back. I'll pass on the Karma but I just wanted to let you know that I've missed your posts. Now get busy and post something goodBig Grin

Posts: 7546 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Great news and congrats on the 10yrs!

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
Don’t want in on the karma, just want to say I’m glad your mom is doing better.

Posts: 12178 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post