SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Oregon man sues Dick's, Walmart over gun policies
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Oregon man sues Dick's, Walmart over gun policies Login/Join 
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm not sure why people continue to believe that someone's rights arising from the US Constitution are violated when Dick's or Wal-mart refuses to sell a rifle to an 18 year old.

The same reason they believe their First Amendment rights are being violated when somebody tells them to shut up.

It starts in our schools.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15717 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
What if they stop selling cookies to fat people?

If they do, I'm screwed.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4618 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
I cant wait to see where this goes. This just screams supreme court to me.

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TAllen01:
^^Correct. There is no violation of constitutional rights in the Oregon case.

I'm not sure why people continue to believe that someone's rights arising from the US Constitution are violated when Dick's or Wal-mart refuses to sell a rifle to an 18 year old.

have you read the Oregon Constitution?

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10926 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post