SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Italian Riot police taking care of business
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Italian Riot police taking care of business Login/Join 
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted
I love how the protestors don't attempt a second face-to-face.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4929 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Why are they running? I thought they were ready for the revolution? Big Grin

Posts: 13096 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
And that ladies and gentlemen is how to deal with these idiots.

Bad behavior comes with a thumpin'.

Don't want non, don't start none.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Italian police in general don’t play and obviously have no issues beating the fuck out of someone for touching them.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Nothin' like a little stick time for those who deserve it. LOL.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
The phrase "Don't start none won't be none" comes to mind!

For starters the Police picked an excellent position to defend, narrow street. Little or no chance of being bypassed or flanked. Left the protesters with 2 options, get beat or retreat!

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4128 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
love how they envelop from the rioters left flank

the protesters were not prepared for that L-shaped response

-------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
That's how you deal with cockroaches. Cool

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
That was gratifying. Big Grin

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
That is an old fashioned time out where you take time out of your busy schedule to give someone a much deserved ass whoopin’

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23220 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
They were looking for a fight with the police and when they got it, ran like the cowards they are.

Posts: 9035 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
if only...

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I spent a couple of years on joint patrol with the Italian cops.
I never saw anyone give them the least little bit of shit.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
love it - too bad they didn't do a rear flank attack as well and trap the little roaches between them - that would have been beautiful

brings a small tear to my eye

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Turn the volume up.

It's even better, loud.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31428 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Nice!

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20319 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
That's a paddlin.

Posts: 2009 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
Live by the sword die by the sword. ANTIFA are thugs worldwide and need to be dealt with just as the Italian police did here.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8753 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
It wasn't bad, but they only had to carry one of them off. The other one was able to get up. Would probably have been better if the children had stayed and fought so a few more could have really gotten the snot knocked out of them...

Posts: 6914 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Crack a few heads like the ole days in Chicago...

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8343 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post