SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    First charges filed in Mueller investigation// Treasury Dept employee arrested for leaks
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

First charges filed in Mueller investigation// Treasury Dept employee arrested for leaks Login/Join 
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
I love it when a comment that "hacked emails" that were embarrassing to the DNC were released. What they never say is that they were all factual and showed the corruption.

Odd that they were fine with a private recording that was somewhat embarrassing was leaked.

So whatever these mysterious Russians had on Clinton, was it true? If so, screw her.

They still are trying to convince people that the Russians conned 64 million into voting for Trump.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rscalzo:
They still are trying to convince people that the Russians conned 64 million into voting for Trump.

When you really break it down this is the heart of the matter. I know that NONE of my acquaintances, and myself, were ever visited by a Russian agent asking us to vote Trump. To continually suggest to 60 million Americans that they only voted for Trump because the Russians told them to is the height of insanity. They (we) voted for Trump because they cared about their families and want to be able to take care of them.

The Russians had nothing to do with it.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Podesta?

There’s no way in hell Mueller is taking any Dems down, this witchhun...errr I mean “investigation” is all about taking Team Trump out.

You’re dreaming if you think this clown, who has packed his team with Obama and Clinton people, is going after ANY Democrats.

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
It's a fucking lie they conveniently choose to believe to take away the sting of losing. Just a way to claim the election was not legit. It helps them cope with their loss. I wonder what they will say when Trump is reelected?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21074 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Podesta?

There’s no way in hell Mueller is taking any Dems down, this witchhun...errr I mean “investigation” is all about taking Team Trump out.

You’re dreaming if you think this clown, who has packed his team with Obama and Clinton people, is going after ANY Democrats.

So what about the FBI informant that was released from his NDA? Ain’t that a problem for the Dems? The AG can file charges too if the informant has credible evidence I would think. Or has the informant been killed in a car accident already.

Posts: 3953 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
after watching the multiple congressional testimonies and news interviews by Clapper / Brennan / Comey, I came to believe they have as a goal to get President Trump out of the WH.

Given Muellar's selection of 16 prosecutors, it is likely he will be of the same mindset.

If Muellar turns out to be a straight shooter, that will be a very welcome surprise.

Posts: 19502 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

If Muellar turns out to be a straight shooter, that will be a very welcome surprise.

No doubt.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:

The older I get, the more of a pessimist I become.

I'll believe it when I see it. Until then? I don't believe that there is a chance in hell any of the leftists (who are the guilty ones) will be charged by Mueller with anything.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I don't even like to think about this, but the guy who screwed up big time was Jeff Sessions.

I have always liked Sessions, but he made a colossal error in allowing the buffoon Al Franken to maneuver him into a position where Sessions felt the need to recuse from the Russia investigation. Sessions should have told them to go stuff it.

Sometimes happens when men with principles deal with others who have no honor.

But we are where we are.

Posts: 19502 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:

I think Mueller is compromised. I fell into the "straight shooter" schtick with Comey until 5 July 2016. When he let Hillary off for blatently violatng the law WRT classed info I knew the fix was in.

BUT, and this is a big but, maybe Mueller has actually found something that is so big not even his payday from the dems can keep him silent. Maybe he found something even he feels needs to be pursued.

I'm the biggest pessimist on this thing. I don't think justice will ever be served. But I'm holding off until Monday. That is when Mueller shows his real hand.

Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA WILL NEVER SHOW IT

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don't even like to think about this, but the guy who screwed up big time was Jeff Sessions.

I have always liked Sessions, but he made a colossal error in allowing the buffoon Al Franken to maneuver him into a position where Sessions felt the need to recuse from the Russia investigation. Sessions should have told them to go stuff it.

Sometimes happens when men with principles deal with others who have no honor.

But we are where we are.

Do not be fooled. People like Sessions are intelligent and they make calculated choices based on their perceptions as to what needs to be done.
He recused himself to look honorable but I think it was a clever way to stay side stage and not have to support his president.
Considering all that is going on Jeff Sessions is doing what? Focusing on MS13. Nice, way to go Jeff. Yes MS13 needs to be dealt with and I think you are capable of doing this while at the same time putting traitors to the country in prison. MS13 will certainly feel his wrath but this all you can focus on Jeff, really?

Trump is strangely detached from Sessions as well. Wasn't long ago they were in a Twitter feud and Sessions had to pledge his loyalty or seemingly be fired. Radio silence since.

We seemingly have all the right people in the right places to do the right things. Things that are more than temporary executive orders things that could put this country on the right path forever.
So far all I see are pit bulls running to the end of their chain and barking while we all hope that chain will one day break.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8504 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rscalzo:

I voted for Trump and I had some small hope that he would do some of the many good things he has. However, I would have voted for Jimmy the fricking dog catcher if he were the nominee opposing that horrible, venal, evil shrew of an excuse for a person. The Democrats to a howitzer to their own foot when the nominated that person.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Sessions should have been gone yesterday. He's just another establishment hack protecting the elite. Corruption at all levels, massive violations of national security, foreign governments bribing people for our secrets, an FBI that is stonewalling congress, and what is Jeff worried about? Some banger in NY.

Good job Jeff, go after the low hanging fruit. Don't try to do anything too difficult, got to keep that conviction rate up.

Useless. And they wonder why Americans have no faith in our government.

Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
I'm still flabbergasted that Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein, nominated by President Trump, appointed Mueller as special counsel for the "Russian" investigation.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8851 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Just imagine if you would for a second... You wake up tomorrow and read that in early morning hours the Podestas and other DNC members were arrested and computers and files taken from homes and offices?

It would be like Christmas morning and you got the shinny brand new bicycle you've been staring at for weeks in the local store, but you thought there was no way your parents could/would get it for you. But then, there it is staring you in the face just after dawn on Dec. 25 glistening in the lights of the Christmas tree with a giant red bow on the handle bars. How nice would that be?

A man can dream a little bit, right?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
I read today all they have are 3 million in suspicious wire transfers by Manafort and all were prior to being on the Trump team for a couple of months before he was fired.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31419 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Just imagine if you would for a second... You wake up tomorrow and read that in early morning hours the Podestas and other DNC members were arrested and computers and files taken from homes and offices?

It would be like Christmas morning and you got the shinny brand new bicycle you've been staring at for weeks in the local store, but you thought there was no way your parents could/would get it for you. But then, there it is staring you in the face just after dawn on Dec. 25 glistening in the lights of the Christmas tree with a giant red bow on the handle bars. How nice would that be?

Money on the street says Manafort and the Podesta brothers will be perp walking tomorrow.

I'm not holding my breath, but I agree, a man can hope.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20302 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
I'm still flabbergasted that Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein, nominated by President Trump, appointed Mueller as special counsel for the "Russian" investigation.

He was probably ordered by his dem handlers to appoint someone they could control. Notice that not a single dem objected to Mueller. They are comfortable with him.

Tomorrow we will see if Mueller has anything resembling a spine of if he is just another bought and paid for lacky of the left.

Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

I once bought a Lottery ticket.
That didn't work out for me and I think the odds were better than what you have described.

Edited to add breaking new from BuzzFeed News .

They are going after Manafort for 13 suspicious wire transfers in 2012 - 2013 and one 2016 e-mail that was previously reported by the Washington Post.

“These transactions — which have not been previously reported — drew the attention of federal law enforcement officials as far back as 2012, when they began to examine wire transfers to determine if Manafort hid money from tax authorities or helped the Ukrainian regime close to Russian President Vladimir Putin launder some of the millions it plundered through corrupt dealings.”

“Kilimnik worked with Manafort for more than a decade, and the Washington Post reported that Manafort emailed his old partner in 2016 to offer “private briefings” to a Russian billionaire close to President Vladimir Putin.”

If that’s it, it sounds like they found nothing new.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kimber1911,

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post