SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    "Patron" trashes Chick-Fil-A restaurant. You already know what you're going to see
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Patron" trashes Chick-Fil-A restaurant. You already know what you're going to see Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
The President has so little to do with this kind of stuff that whatever he can do is virtually nothing.

Of course A POTUS can and did (obama) influence the decisions and rules of local and state police agencies through the Justice department, funding, how many threads and discussions have we had here regarding instances where the Justice department and other federal agencies have imposed their will on local law enforcement/governments to change the way they deal with crime. 10, 20, 100?

And Obama clearly tried to influence the relationship of law enforcement and prosecutors at the state level as they deal with black communities with his initial blame of the white officer at Harvard, followed by his "if I had a son he'd look like that" for Trayvon Martin.

He was clearly interjecting the power of the office into the situation to try and influence the actions through the media as well as those he appointed in the Justice and other departments.

Posts: 23393 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Nigga's. Pure and simple. No respect for property, people,themselves.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sunset_Va:
In a city near me, any congregation of ghetto dwellers over the number of 5 results in either a shooting, knifing or assault.

I don't believe this is the result of Just Obama's presidency. I believe this is result of 50 years of give me enablement.

My point exactly.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR78
posted Hide Post
Try that shit at my CFA and he WILL take an ass-beating. Friggin thugs.

Posts: 1963 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
quote:
Originally posted by Sunset_Va:
In a city near me, any congregation of ghetto dwellers over the number of 5 results in either a shooting, knifing or assault.

I don't believe this is the result of Just Obama's presidency. I believe this is result of 50 years of give me enablement.

My point exactly.

50 years of "we have been cheated, we are entitled to redress/retribution".

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
And to think the RAISE Act is trying to give English speaking Americans a better chance and brighter future. fuckem..I'll take mesicans over these sub human primates. What is it with these folks and their chicken?

Posts: 3507 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JR78:
Try that shit at my CFA and he WILL take an ass-beating. Friggin thugs.

I'd be willing to bet the same will happen around here.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Then again, it's Jax

Indeed. Not really Florida, it's in a class all by itself.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do these people that act like this really disrespect themselves or are they not even at that level of thought?

Pure and simple dogshit ignorance.

Posts: 1680 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's a bit of a rhetorical question.

I just find it hard to fathom, although I know it's true, that so many humans are really just absolutely dumber than a box of rocks.

And I apologize for my grammar errors.

Posts: 1680 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:
I vote for public humiliation like floggings on the main street or public square.

RMD
I vote for broken jaw that requires months and months of being wired shut. Sick of listening to trash like the two losers making a scene in the video..

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23220 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OMCHamlin:
Yep, but I get in trouble when I post a comment like that on other forums. I guess they don't like getting too close to the truth, when it's inconvenient to do so?
How much of this utter nonsense do we have to witness, from a segment of our society that thinks the rules do not apply to them because of perceived ills, before the leftist whiners decide that it's OK for us to speak out against it? The answer is that no matter how bad this ridiculous shit gets, we are to never mention it, and that is entirely unacceptable.

I'll run a thread a day on this kind of shit if I am so inclined. I'll start a section of the forum dedicated to such incidents if I feel like it. There certainly is no lack of such incidents. There's plenty of instances of this nonsense, every day.

Ignoring this outrageous criminal behavior does nothing to address it. As a matter of fact, the people who attempt to suppress conversations such as this are a big part of the problem.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
I'll vote for Para doing a thread on these types of things. Maybe if MORE people would actually witness some of this type of crap, people would pull their heads outta their assess and not allow this behavior period. Do I know the answer? Hell, if I did there would be a thread started about me! Cool

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
No respect for property, people,themselves

Yes sir, you are correct.

Posts: 7016 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post