SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    "Patron" trashes Chick-Fil-A restaurant. You already know what you're going to see
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Patron" trashes Chick-Fil-A restaurant. You already know what you're going to see Login/Join 
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Possibly a language barrier.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4214 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Feral swine gone mud hut tribal.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
The only language garbage like that understands is pain. Maybe having some teeth knocked out would deter actions like this from happening in the future.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
The simple answer is Taser then Jail.

However I think the courts need to take a different tact here. Not only are these idiots destroying restraurant property, and costing the restaurant money to repair or clean up, but they are also costing these restaurants business during their tantrums. If I was a judge I would ask the restaurant for an itemized list of all costs from damage, and an estimate of the business lost during the tantrum based on time of day and typical traffic in the restauarnt. All of that would get added to the restitution order. Jail is a badge of honor to these idiots, time to hurt them somehere else.

quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
We would likely end up paying that with our tax money.

Rightwire's idea would be implmented by deducting the damage from their welfare payouts.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10696 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Things like this cause one to reflect on the benefits of organized crime compared to disorganized crime.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hilarious when these folks, in order to 'act' like they understand, is to simply repeat what you said to them. "SO, what you sayin' is...."

Posts: 14573 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Stay face to face with them - wait for the assault--draw and end the threat

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4561 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnnyD
posted Hide Post
I'm convinced that society went to crap when the Police turned in their nightsticks. A few lumps on the head would increase civility.

-----------------------------------

USAF/ANG Retired

Posts: 781 | Location: Garland, (Zombieland) TX. | Registered: February 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyD:
I'm convinced that society went to crap when the Police turned in their nightsticks. A few lumps on the head would increase civility.

Shin bones night sticks break on some people heads..

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
Yea, this is on the north side of town, this is the same mall that had the couple hundreds yutes riot at the movie theater last year.

The demographics up there are in line with the video.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3839 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:
I vote for public humiliation like floggings on the main street or public square.

RMD

I'm not sure they'll consider any public thing as humiliation. See the video that Ramius posted above you.

This may be where the government of Singapore would be excellent in addressing the situation if they were running the US.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19583 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Yep, now that obummer is out of the White House, this shit needs to stop. No more hands-off for scumbags.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9357 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
The everlasting legacy of Barack H. Obama, the free shit crowd, who can get away with whatever they want and have the Justus Department investigate the racist business owner or police for dealing with them.

Posts: 2765 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
The only language garbage like that understands is pain. Maybe having some teeth knocked out would deter actions like this from happening in the future.

The introduction and facial acquaintance of my 'Babe Ruth' commemorative bat would do the trick, I reckon.

tac

Posts: 11305 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hberttmank:
Yep, now that obummer is out of the White House, this shit needs to stop. No more hands-off for scumbags.

You know the President has almost nothing to do with local law enforcement, right? If the local police don't react the way you think they should, that is on your mayor or county sheriff, not Obama or Trump or any President.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
quote:

You know the President has almost nothing to do with local law enforcement, right? If the local police don't react the way you think they should, that is on your mayor or county sheriff, not Obama or Trump or any President.

Obama set the tone early on in his first year as president when he referred to police as "stupid." Then, every time there was an altercation involving Blacks, he sent his justus dept. to ensure no Blacks were punished with appropriate measure for their crimes.

He set the tone nation wide with his anti-police agenda.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10696 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
quote:

Obama set the tone early on in his first year as president when he referred to police as "stupid." Then, every time there was an altercation involving Blacks, he sent his justus dept. to ensure no Blacks were punished with appropriate measure for their crimes.

He set the tone nation wide with his anti-police agenda.

Yeah, the POTUS doesn't set local policy, but he does have the bully pulpit, for what it's worth. Our so-called leaders, and public figures of all sorts, should be putting just as much heat on private citizens as law enforcement to follow the law and act civilized at all times. If we heard a unanimous chorus in that regard, maybe some folks would finally get the right message and start to look in the mirror when their children behave like animals.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Yeah but Trump is President now, and we still see this. The President may have a bully pulpit, but it doesn't mean shit on this level. Small time thugs and miscreants don't listen to the bully pulpit. Hell, they probably barely know who the President is, and have never actually listened to him (whoever he is) say anything.

The President has so little to do with this kind of stuff that whatever he can do is virtually nothing.

This is, of course, a problem. And national policies of decades-long standing contribute to it. But blaming a President as is being done here is ridiculous. He doesn't have that kind of influence or affect on "street" level behavior.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's not that hard to figure out, jhe.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
In a city near me, any congregation of ghetto dwellers over the number of 5 results in either a shooting, knifing or assault.

I don't believe this is the result of Just Obama's presidency. I believe this is result of 50 years of give me enablement.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post