SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    "Patron" trashes Chick-Fil-A restaurant. You already know what you're going to see
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Patron" trashes Chick-Fil-A restaurant. You already know what you're going to see Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
I really thought I was going to see a story from somewhere in Georgia. Instead, I see Florida wins again. But otherwise, it's what I expected to see.

Posts: 10938 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Color me shocked.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12330 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Holy crap!

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Frustrated? Go straight to violence, threats, yelling and attempts at intimidation. Unfortunately, this mode of behavior is all too common for a certain segment of our society, but it's not common at all in the way I was raised. You can see how these people were raised, what kind of world they live in, and how little respect they have for themselves, for others, and for the property of others.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Someone needed to grab Laquisha and Droquanda by der weaves and toss 'em the hell out into the parking lot. Then the poleez needed to administer a heavy dose of 'hickory shampoo' to these two brainless savages. This crap needs to stop and 'now'.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Its a form of a robbery, using intimidation as a tactic in place of a weapon, a learned action or reaction depending on the situation, in order to get what they want.

If law enforcement shows they simply leave, avoid trespass charges and as long as they don't cross the physical line they get no charges, no weapon, no charges.

No doubt it is a learned behavior for a certain segment of the population, and perpetuated within that group.

Then again, it's Jax....

Posts: 23439 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Figures.

Title of the thread spot on.

Some things in life are so obvious.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16693 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shakedown

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
I guess Chik fil a is making a move into more diverse locations...

Here's one from a week ago.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Miscreants

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
I vote for public humiliation like floggings on the main street or public square.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Someone needed to grab Laquisha and Droquanda by der weaves and toss 'em the hell out into the parking lot. Then the poleez needed to administer a heavy dose of 'hickory shampoo' to these two brainless savages. This crap needs to stop and 'now'.

I'd like to see that happen. Wouldn't voluntarily touch 'em myself for all the tea in China. Not many people would. As a friend of mine used to put it "they got spots all over 'em where people have been touching them with ten foot poles".

quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Its a form of a robbery, using intimidation as a tactic in place of a weapon, a learned action or reaction depending on the situation, in order to get what they want.

If law enforcement shows they simply leave, avoid trespass charges and as long as they don't cross the physical line they get no charges, no weapon, no charges.

No doubt it is a learned behavior for a certain segment of the population, and perpetuated within that group.

It is a means of robbery for certain, the MO of which is familiar to virtually all of society. These people wander through this country much like sacred cows. I have to wonder how much longer this will be this way? I cannot imagine it lasting forever.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7254 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:...

Ice Bucket Challenge.

He doin' it wrong.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43879 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Why my sista's?
Why do you want to be represented like that?
When will you rise up to being something other than ignorant?
You damage your calls for respect...you bring all blacks with your behavior.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8354 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
I guess Chik fil a is making a move into more diverse locations...

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/O3oowH14n0Y" width="420"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

I'll have what he's having Big Grin

Posts: 482 | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
I don't understand why this is happening at Chick-Fil_A. They don't serve McNuggets.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2386 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Laquisha and Droquanda

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 5594 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
The simple answer is Taser then Jail.

However I think the courts need to take a different tact here. Not only are these idiots destroying restraurant property, and costing the restaurant money to repair or clean up, but they are also costing these restaurants business during their tantrums. If I was a judge I would ask the restaurant for an itemized list of all costs from damage, and an estimate of the business lost during the tantrum based on time of day and typical traffic in the restauarnt. All of that would get added to the restitution order. Jail is a badge of honor to these idiots, time to hurt them somehere else.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
We would likely end up paying that with our tax money.

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post