SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    More Masshole hypocrisy Kennedy thinks Trump should resign
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More Masshole hypocrisy Kennedy thinks Trump should resign Login/Join 
Picture of SIG 229R
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
Originally posted by XLT:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
As my dear old dad would say- wish in one hand and shit in the other, and see which one fills up the fastest.

My Dad said the exact same thing, I thought he made that up. guess it was a pretty common saying back in the day.
I guess I'm either too old or not old enough--I've never heard it before. Probably is regional.

flashguy

That one is as old as dirt. I've heard it all my life!

SigP229R
Harry Callahan "A man has got to know his limitations".
Teddy Roosevelt "Talk soft carry a big stick"
I Cor10: 13 "1611KJV"

Posts: 6066 | Registered: March 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Note how the media reports it, the CAR (not Teddy) goes off the bridge - and it is just a "Blonde", but Teddy valiantly escapes.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tgtshuter
posted Hide Post
My favorite bumper sticker;

"Ted Kennedy's Car Has Killed More People Than My Gun".

Posts: 711 | Location: SC, USA | Registered: October 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
'Ol Teddy has the only confirmed kill in the war on women.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
'Ol Teddy has the only confirmed kill in the war on women.

Kennedy cousin Michael Skakel has one.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
His brothers were worse! (Teddy, of course!)

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
Michael Skakel

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:
quote:
Originally posted by Scooter123:
Interesting the Joe Kennedy is named for a Rum and Gun runner dating back to Prohibition...

Are you referring to the USS Joseph P. Kennedy Jr. (DD-850)?

No, I was referring to Joe Kennedy Sr. who started the Kennedy bankroll by smuggling booze and guns during Prohibition. He also perfected the technique for bribing politicians to the point where he had the Mayor of Boston and Governor of Mass in his pocket which was the foundation of the myth that old Joe was simply misunderstood, as in he wasn't a criminal he just had a few "acquaintances" who dealt in questionable products.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5623 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:
quote:
Interesting the Joe Kennedy is named for a Rum and Gun runner dating back to Prohibition...

Are you referring to the USS Joseph P. Kennedy Jr. (DD-850)?

No, I was referring to Joe Kennedy Sr. who started the Kennedy bankroll by smuggling booze and guns during Prohibition. He also perfected the technique for bribing politicians to the point where he had the Mayor of Boston and Governor of Mass in his pocket which was the foundation of the myth that old Joe was simply misunderstood, as in he wasn't a criminal he just had a few "acquaintances" who dealt in questionable products.

Not to mention having his Chicago (Mafia) buddies help him steal the election from Nixon using elderly non-breathing voters.

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post