SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Armour Belts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Armour Belts Login/Join 
posted
A shout out for Mike at Armour Belts. After 10 years, my most often worn gun belt was still in usable condition but starting show its age. Having heard so many good things about Armour Belts on this forum, I turned to Mike's company for a new gun belt. The turn around from order to receipt of the belt was pretty quick. The quality of the belt was exceptional. My son in law saw it and wanted to know if Armour made dress belts. I had him visit the Armour website and select his color and buckle choices and determine his belt size. I ordered the belt but forgot to include my son in law's name for engraving so I followed up with an email asking him if he would could add my son in law's name to the order details. I heard back within a half hour an was assured that the engraving would be done. The belt arrived today. Another winner. Great service. Great Belts.

Posts: 691 | Location: Ohio & UP of Michigan | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll second the praise. Excellent product and excellent customer service.

Posts: 1960 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
If I were to go back to leather, armour would be my only choice.

Posts: 8146 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lucky to be Irish
posted Hide Post
Ordered one almost exactly one year ago, and just ordered a second in a different color the beginning of December. Excellent quality and workmanship.

Posts: 1770 | Location: Mason, OH | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really like the one that I won on a Karma, it is beautifully made, perfect stitching and rich finish.

I don't wear it often, as it's too nice to wear at work.

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
I really like his belts, and fast shipping.

Posts: 13678 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
Agreed, Armour is the only place I buy from.

Posts: 2337 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
I have nothing either negative or positive to say about armor Belts -- I've never owned one.

Just want to say that the first good gun belt I ever bought was recommended strongly to me by members of this forum. I bought it in 2006. I only just recently ordered its replacement from the same place I got the original one after 11 years of hard and almost daily wear and fully satisfactory performance.

It was made for me by The Belt Man LINK.

I can and do recommend Belt Man belts to you with no reservation whatsoever.

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I purchased 4 belts from the original Belt Man between 8 and 10 years ago and they've been in service ever since. I've been quite satisfied with their quality. I'm sure I've even praised their quality in this forum. In fact, I am still using them. However the oldest and most used one has become stretched in the folded over single layer section which holds the buckle. I thought I'd try an Armour belt to replace it. I'd heard many good things about them here. I certainly don't mean to disparage the excellent Belt Man product, but I noticed a little difference which makes Armour my new "go to" belt maker.

Posts: 691 | Location: Ohio & UP of Michigan | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ohioup:
. . . I certainly don't mean to disparage the excellent Belt Man product. . .

And I don't mean to disparage Armor products! That wasn't my point any more than it was your point (to disparage Belt Man).

It's great, isn't it, that there's more than one source of excellence in a product that CCW people need? God bless both Belt Man and Armor! More power to 'em! I hope they both continue to produce outstanding quality products for us!

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Amen to that Sap!

The Constable
posted Hide Post
While belts are the subject.... Just bought an SOE nylon belt on a Black Friday sale. Came in yesterday. Talk about stiff! Fooled with it today and carried around my 46 ounce CZ PO1. Forgot it was there after a few hours. Agreed...A good time to need a firm base for your ccw....Lots of good belts out there.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
I have two of his belts: a 1.25" dress belt and a 1.5" gun belt.

Might end up with a 1.25" brown dress belt of his one day.

Very fast shipping, especially considering they're made to order.

Posts: 13096 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I own a couple of Mike’s belts...only belts I will buy/wear.

Perhaps we need a new thread:

“You will buy an Armour Belt”

Posts: 715 | Location: NE Iowa | Registered: October 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post