SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Woman.....! I shouldn't have given her a key to my shop.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Woman.....! I shouldn't have given her a key to my shop. Login/Join 
Picture of ewills
posted Hide Post
Diablo blades... Haven't wrecked mine yet. Premium price, but they last and do not dull quickly.

An uncle lost 4 fingers using a table saw. I use mine with care.....Ripping wood is a careful task with a push bar.....But anything can happen no matter how careful you are....

Posts: 308 | Location: NOVA | Registered: February 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cost of new blade not worth the lengthy “discussions” resulting from pointing out wrong blade used and ruined and reprucussions because of doing so

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6226 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post