SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Amazon Deal of the Day: Kershaw Leek, $23.99
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Amazon Deal of the Day: Kershaw Leek, $23.99 Login/Join 
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the tip!

Down for 2 for emergency gifts. I've carried one just like these for years whenever I can't wear a belt knife.

Posts: 4697 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Several others leeks are offered as well.

The composite blade option has a good price $42.40

Kershaw Leek Deal of the Day

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
I used to carry a leek, but ever since automatic knives became legal in MI, I've been carrying a switchblade. Cool

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
FYI tried to order five, limited to three. Also sale ends in under one hour.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patw:
I hate threads like this. I just ordered two. Wink

Ditto and ditto.

Posts: 3530 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You butt heads have cost me so much money over the years! Big Grin

(I ordered the three)

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Just ordered a couple, thanks!

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brett B:

I actually prefer the size/shape of the Cryo over the Leek.

Ditto - it is my EDC

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10937 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
An hour and 38 minutes left as of now.

Posts: 18058 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
rush chairman
Picture of Guy1
posted Hide Post
Well, crap. Missed it! That’s what I get for not scanning the forum yesterday

Posts: 713 | Location: MS | Registered: November 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brett B:
The Kershaw Cryo for $21 shipped is also a heck of a deal:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod...ilpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I actually prefer the size/shape of the Cryo over the Leek.

I ordered a few Leeks and a couple Cryos as gifts, I will be sending back the Cryos, they are made in China.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3641 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got mine yesterday, free shipping in 2 days. Thanks for the tip.

Posts: 770 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: January 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Annnnnd....

USPS strikes again!

My Carrier just came and she had my regular mail and two other packages from Amazon... but not my knife. Roll Eyes The other 2 packages showed delivered as soon as she dropped them on the porch, but the knife package still shows up as "out for delivery". She uses a flashlight to retrieve the packages from the back of a pickup, maybe she missed it in the dark.

The EDC knife I carry now is half serrated and I liked that so Saturday I decided to order that version for a little more money as well. It Shipped today and says "Arriving December 21 - December 27"

UPDATE:
About one hour later I get this... LOL! They left all my mail and two other packages on the front porch. At least they didn't loose it... Yet.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cparktd,

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4128 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post