SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Amazon Tells Me What NOT To Buy. Who Knew?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Amazon Tells Me What NOT To Buy. Who Knew? Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted
This morning I opened one of the numerous emails that I receive every day from Amazon, and I saw a category that I had never noticed before: Oprah's Favorite Things.

Wow, Amazon, now you're giving me lists of things to avoid. All righty, then.

By the way, is Oprah still around? I thought that she was one of the ones who promised to leave the U.S. if Mr. Trump became our president. Heck, that's one of the many reasons that I voted for him.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

To the best of my knowledge (I haven't paid much attention), she is not one of those who said she'd leave the country.

Posts: 27929 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
^^^
Rich racist.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
I see her ass on magazine covers at the grocery. I think she is made entirely of plastic now.

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's incredible that this woman who has more money than she can ever possibly spend/invest/throw away, is on TV hawking Goddamned mashed potatoes.

I'd find it pathetic, if it weren't so disgusting.

Posts: 107506 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Time to buy some Paula Dean mashed potatoes. I have to react in the only way I can........

Posts: 912 | Location: Tucker, Ga. | Registered: June 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of muddle_mann
posted Hide Post
She started her own network and nobody cared...

Pissed off beats scared every time…

- Frank Castle

Posts: 3811 | Registered: March 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
It's incredible that this woman who has more money than she can ever possibly spend/invest/throw away, is on TV hawking Goddamned mashed potatoes.

She's like Mom on Futurerama Big Grin

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

She's like Mom on Futurerama Big Grin

Jam a squirrel in it, you bastard!

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
This is about the only country in the world where she could have achieved her success, but you wouldn't know it listening to her. So whether she actually did or didn't say she'd leave the country is sort of moot.

Posts: 27929 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of my former co-workers quit a good paying civil service job. When I asked him why, he said, "I got a better gig, you won't believe me so I won't tell you. Start looking at The Enquirer in the checkout lines." A few months later I saw him on the cover with Oprah. His name was Steadman. I never envied him.

Posts: 17139 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post