SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Today’s Houston Weather Forecast
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Today’s Houston Weather Forecast Login/Join 
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted
Big Grin

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23246 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
Probably get a lot of folks calling in sick this week. Pulled hamstrings from jumping on the bandwagon.

Posts: 5760 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
All in all, I guess it's one more WS than the Rockies have won. If memory serves, they were swept in their only appearance.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1967Goat:
Probably get a lot of folks calling in sick this week. Pulled hamstrings from jumping on the bandwagon.

Even casual fans can enjoy a playoff run. Nothing wrong with that.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
quote:
Originally posted by 1967Goat:

Even casual fans can enjoy a playoff run. Nothing wrong with that.

Agreed & I'll admit to being one.
My sports focus is motorsports, but it's been fun watching this WS.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15312 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post