SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    We all remember the tragic loss of "Lil' Peep"
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

We all remember the tragic loss of "Lil' Peep" Login/Join 
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted
Turns out he has no one to blame but himself. OD'ed on Fentanyl and Xanax.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/musi...r-BBGpEJc?li=BBnbfcL

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20317 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just double-checked my Give a Fucks account and it's still empty.

Posts: 2475 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Who?

I opened the link, I'd put that one in the "WIN for Society" column.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
LoL... YouTube star..... ROFL... wow

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37949 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
A bizarre person, adored by stupid people, who looked at the guy and didn't understand his "art" fully (because he was making up the shit as he went along), so they called him a true genius. Sorry, no. He was just trashy and weird and I'm glad he's off of my planet.

Anyway, rest easy, bro.

Fuckin' freak

Posts: 107459 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Easter candy will never be the same...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29678 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Ain't that somethin'?

These things have a longer shelf life than the dead weirdo.

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
^^^

internet gold...

Big Grin

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53158 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
That's what they want you to think!

He was murdered! Probably some Trump-CIA fascist plot, probably goes all the way to the top, maybe all the way to president Nixon!

Posts: 21092 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
That's what the want you to think!

He was murdered! Probably some Trump-CIA fascist plot, probably goes all the way to the top, maybe all the way to president Nixon!

or maybe he crossed Clinton,,,

but wait, it was not suicide by 2 shots to the back of the head

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10417 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was thinking Li'l Abner.

Posts: 7016 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Little Bro Peep

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Now I know I'm just old because until I opened the link, I had no clue who this dude was. Something tells me from reading the attached story, this character isn't going to be missed much.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
He just couldn't handle the loss of his sheep. Frown

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17269 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Lil Bro Peep went to sleep,
And didn't wake up again,
No one was sad, not even his dad,
But he will be missed by his Peeps.

You guys crack me up.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20317 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw the headline and mentioned to my wife, that there must be a lot of rappers, that we've never heard of .

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:
I saw the headline and mentioned to my wife, that there must be a lot of rappers, that we've never heard of .

Probably most of them. But I think that would hold true, even for the most serious rap fan. Big Grin

Posts: 21092 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I heard about it on the evening news, but I don't recall the word 'tragic' being used in the same sentence...

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53158 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Except for the online videos . . . .

We won't hear another peep out of him.

Now he can spend time searching for Little Bo Peep.

Posts: 2771 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think the Pima County ME should be fired for marking the cause of death as accidental. Clearly the correct box to check is "public service".

Posts: 880 | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post