SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Indroducing Miss Penelope, the latest addition to the DF family
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Indroducing Miss Penelope, the latest addition to the DF family Login/Join 
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Thank you, gentlemen! I don't typically display details of my life in public places, but this girl has me wrapped around her finger. Big Grin We had all boys and our first two grandchildren were boys. Adorable too, but this little girl........she's just the new day.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Congrats.

Posts: 53085 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She is absolutely beautiful, and WILL be spoiled. Only boy grandbabies here so far.

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5284 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
... this girl has me wrapped around her finger...

After we had two sons, we had a daughter unexpectedly. The difference was amazing. Queen Penelope will rule. Wink

Posts: 8602 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! beautiful

There is something good and motherly about Washington, the grand old benevolent National Asylum for the helpless.
- Mark Twain The Gilded Age

#CNNblackmail #CNNmemewar

Posts: 706 | Location: Seacoast in USA | Registered: September 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
What a cutie! Congratulations!

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4923 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice! Spoil her rotten Grandpa!

Posts: 3580 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Congratulations

Posts: 1949 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
Wow. What a beautiful baby. Thanks for posting; put me in a good mood.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Congratulations.

As a grandfather of five granddaughters, that beautiful young lady is going to cost you an arm and a leg.

And you will enjoy every penny you spend on Penny! Wink

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1925 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! She's lovely. (The arm isn't.) Wink Wink

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
I was expecting a puppy. Congrats! BTW, you look familiar. Hmmm.

Posts: 12436 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a beautiful treasure! And when I saw the first picture, I had you pegged as hopelessly enamored, before reading your second post! (as you should be!)

Posts: 1700 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

Posts: 6005 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
Congratulations! She's lovely. (The arm isn't.) Wink Wink

flashguy

lol. In spite of her back drop, she is a heart softener. She and I watched a western movie together tonight. She with her blanket and binky and I with my Dr. Pepper. She made some cute noises and fell asleep near the beginning. lol Didn't even wake up during the shooting Big Grin

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
She knew who she was safe with.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to the family on the arrival of such a blessing!

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1160 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
Huzzah! Miss Penelope is adorable.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post